VG8 wasnt used on muscle museum afaik, just the whammy and amp distortion.

No, it was the kaoss pad, you can easily hear it......

Seriously, it's really the VG8, on the harmonizer mode. The harmonizer on the whammy 4 is shitty, and matt didn't have a whammy in 98/99, I think ( during the MCM cafe live in 99, we can't see a whammy pedal on his board )

Ha, not so much.

£300 tops, though I wouldn't mind the hardware.

VG8 wasn't used on muscle museum afaik, just the whammy and amp distortion.

Was used on dark shines for the solo, but I'm not sure I'd pay £500 for it when I got my vg8 for nowt.

just to let you know this is my sale and it cost me 700 to get this set up and ive not had either of these apart from the guitar for a while.

200 for the vg8, 100 for the humbckers, 120 for the midi pup 80 for the hardware, 150 for the guitar. and 50 for the locking HEX cable.

ive actually got it going for less than 500 on some places and im willing to do musers a deal on it as i am open to offers, every time ive posted it on here people have just said ebay so thats where it is

YES it is the pedal used for muscle museum back in the early days and its deffo NOT the digitech whammy 4. the 4 as someone else said sounds shit and was right about the harmonizer mode. the vg8 harmonizer sets the key as well as the harmony (A (F#m) for muscle museum ) if people are interested in hearing this i will record a short clup of some of the sounds on it.

also thanks for sharing J :)

No, it was the kaoss pad, you can easily hear it......

Seriously, it's really the VG8, on the harmonizer mode. The harmonizer on the whammy 4 is shitty, and matt didn't have a whammy in 98/99, I think ( during the MCM cafe live in 99, we can't see a whammy pedal on his board )

muse ad,it that MCM is one of my favourite performances and the VG8 stands out in this.

ive tried loads of harmonizers from the vg8 and non of them come close

to the old sound and the vg8 does. not sure if its something to do with

the gk-2 being an individual pup for each sting.

you used one of these before?

I had a VG88 for few weeks, it was really good.

I can be interested in VG8 + midi pickup and cable . Interested in trade ?

I have :

- marshall shredmaster

- boss OD1

- line6 FM4

- line6 toneport GX

- lag jv100

- Boss SD1 monte allums mod

thanks.

not right now im afraid thanks for the offer but im at rock bottom with money

atm hence why im selling this gear :(

how you find the FM4 with guitar ?

KR

Buy my stuff.... please...

danarmstrong.jpg

2006 Dan Armstrong Plexi Reissue - £888.88

silverburst.jpg

1980 Gibson Les Paul Custom Silverburst £2066.66

Hey, how much for the Dan Armstrong Plexi Reissue?

i really want to buy one!

wating for your respond.

thanks!

just to let you know this is my sale and it cost me 700 to get this set up and ive not had either of these apart from the guitar for a while.

200 for the vg8, 100 for the humbckers, 120 for the midi pup 80 for the hardware, 150 for the guitar. and 50 for the locking HEX cable.

ive actually got it going for less than 500 on some places and im willing to do musers a deal on it as i am open to offers, every time ive posted it on here people have just said ebay so thats where it is

YES it is the pedal used for muscle museum back in the early days and its deffo NOT the digitech whammy 4. the 4 as someone else said sounds shit and was right about the harmonizer mode. the vg8 harmonizer sets the key as well as the harmony (A (F#m) for muscle museum ) if people are interested in hearing this i will record a short clup of some of the sounds on it.

also thanks for sharing J :)

I am always interested to hear what other people do with their gear!

I didn't mean to offend you with my appraisal of the price, it's only my opinion based on watching the value of such things over a few years.

You would actually sell it faster and for more if you put it in separate auctions. You'll get £150 all day long for the vg8 even in damaged condition. Cracks to the screen and raised. Case ring alarm bells. £50 for the GK and probably £120 for the guitar. Put the stock pickups back in, you won't get extra for the pickups because nobody knows anything about them. The custom hardware is interesting can we see more pics??

I am always interested to hear what other people do with their gear!

I didn't mean to offend you with my appraisal of the price, it's only my opinion based on watching the value of such things over a few years.

You would actually sell it faster and for more if you put it in separate auctions. You'll get 150 all day long for the vg8 even in damaged condition. Cracks to the screen and raised. Case ring alarm bells. 50 for the GK and probably 120 for the guitar. Put the stock pickups back in, you won't get extra for the pickups because nobody knows anything about them. The custom hardware is interesting can we see more pics??

i took no offence :) ill be happy to upload more pics of it all. the screen im going to replace. its just a strip of plastic. i knew i wouldnt get 700 for it back so i nocked 200 off on ebay and to any musers on hear ill be willing to take more off.

im going do a demo of the gear in a short while just to give an insight to it all and ill try get the hardware on there to :D

That was quick!

Was it anyone here? Sherpa_man?.....MFC?

Also, I think I'm going to sell my GK-2 pickup because I don't have the mounting hardware and I don't want to tape it to my guitar. Going to replace it with the GK-3.

any offers? I just bought the tune o matic adapter bit for it as well, which I'll include.