Woops missed this. Some other guy pm'd me as well about it and I quoted him £90 plus free P&P (if you're in the UK). I think I may have to hold off selling it for a bit though as I'm not selling till I buy a whammy 5, and I think I'll need to wait for student finance to afford that

No worries, Im really stuck between the new 5 or the 4 :rolleyes: Been looking around though and there are some bargains on ebay US. Found a whammy DT for £160ish and a 5 for £120 brand new. Im guessing it would just need a replacement power supply to work over here?

No worries, Im really stuck between the new 5 or the 4 :rolleyes: Been looking around though and there are some bargains on ebay US. Found a whammy DT for £160ish and a 5 for £120 brand new. Im guessing it would just need a replacement power supply to work over here?

Haha yeah the whammy 5 from US eBay are SO much cheaper, it's just the shipping and possible duties that you'd get on it that are making me wait

If you got one from abroad then yeah I imagine you'd need a new supply

Haha yeah the whammy 5 from US eBay are SO much cheaper, it's just the shipping and possible duties that you'd get on it that are making me wait

If you got one from abroad then yeah I imagine you'd need a new supply

The whole Midi muck up on the 5 is an annoyance but im sure there will be a way around it at some point :D The main reason the 5 is the most likely option for me is the True bypass and the new power supply thingy

Anyone have a rough idea how much matt-black MA-2's sell for second hand? I'm hoping to buy one in a few months time.

I've never seen a second hand one.

You could always buy another red one, maybe with P rails (mine :ninja: )

And MFC, where the hell did you get a yorkie from? must have stolen it

I've never seen a second hand one.

You could always buy another red one, maybe with P rails (mine :ninja: )

I'm hoping for a new colour really, and something to modify. I'd feel guilty if I modified one of the red anniversary ones considering how gorgeous they are. :LOL:

Don't suppose anyone has an idea how much second hand Red Glitter MB-1's go for? I've seen a few for sale on here in past I think, I've never asked about the price though.

I'm hoping for a new colour really, and something to modify. I'd feel guilty if I modified one of the red anniversary ones considering how gorgeous they are. :LOL:

Don't suppose anyone has an idea how much second hand Red Glitter MB-1's go for? I've seen a few for sale on here in past I think, I've never asked about the price though.

Get a vile orange one, then you won't feel guilty!

And I've never actually seen anyone sell a red one before - only black ones. Mansons had a second hand black one (barely used from what I recall) which was £3075

I think the owner had it up for sale a few months back, but I'm guessing he sold it

Get a vile orange one, then you won't feel guilty!

And I've never actually seen anyone sell a red one before - only black ones. Mansons had a second hand black one (barely used from what I recall) which was £3075

I think the owner had it up for sale a few months back, but I'm guessing he sold it

Anything but the orange ones!

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled to see if anything pops up, matt-black or maybe a gloss-black is what I'm after the most really.

Ah yeah my mistake, it was black ones I saw on here. I guess nobody would part from their red ones!

Anything but the orange ones!

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled to see if anything pops up, matt-black or maybe a gloss-black is what I'm after the most really.

Ah yeah my mistake, it was black ones I saw on here. I guess nobody would part from their red ones!

I sort of like the orange one after seeing it with the chrome and mirror hardware :$

But yeah, I don't know of any MAs for sale at the moment. Just those ones on ebay!

also, looking to buy a bridge humbucker of sorts. Anyone have one for sale? as long as the spacing is 53mm I'll consider it. Not bothered about other specs.

also, looking to buy a bridge humbucker of sorts. Anyone have one for sale? as long as the spacing is 53mm I'll consider it. Not bothered about other specs.

BKP Blackhawks? They look the bees knees in the blackmachine

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VERY-RARE-BLACKMACHINE-B2-ENGLAND-CUSTOM-SHOP-THE-ONE-AND-ONLY-BAREKNUCKLE-/321032122644?pt=Guitar&hash=item4abf017114&_uhb=1

You can if you buy it! :awesome:

Haha, would do if I won the lottery, don't really need it though

On a selling note, M-Audio Fast Track USB interface. All fine condition. Comes with drivers disc and Pro Tools M-Powered 8 Essential. Nice little bit of basic software. All works fine, includes lead.

£80 + P&P

Selling cos I'm looking to upgrade

Ha, not so much.

£300 tops, though I wouldn't mind the hardware.

VG8 wasnt used on muscle museum afaik, just the whammy and amp distortion.

Was used on dark shines for the solo, but I'm not sure I'd pay £500 for it when I got my vg8 for nowt.