Someone buy MFC's DL-4!

almost tempted by that chrome one...seems like it has potential for a possible bomber style paint job!

I'm always here :D, rarely post these days though. I MAY have something to post in the luthiery thread though in the next few weeks if things go to plan!

ohhh interesting

it's not that 'mattocaster' body from earlier is it? :p

Edited by james90

Might be selling my whammy 4, which is now back in full working condition wahey after ages. Only really selling cos I wanna get a 5 due to power supply issues and the polyphonic mode on it, but that depends on whether I can sell this. Any offers?

Just curious, how much would you want for it?

3000??

There's a real MoC for sale (or at least I think it's still for sale - has been for a while!) and the guy is asking 8000 euros for it

Suddenly 3000 doesn't seem so crazy for that :facepalm:

Is that the French guy on youtube? 8000 euros is ridiculous maybe its something with the French...Must be all the frogs legs...

Is that the French guy on youtube? 8000 euros is ridiculous maybe its something with the French...Must be all the frogs legs...

Yeah the one with the fully mirrored one. He bought it for 6000 euros I believe, and put it up for 8000 shortly after... but that was a while back and he still hasn't sold it!

But yeah, he's asking way too much. You could get one of MattB's actual guitars for less than that :ninja:

You could get one of MattB's actual guitars for less than that :ninja:

You're up to something :shifty:

Why do people keep mentioning the delorean 10k thing? Surely he just said a figure that much to put anyone ff the idea of trying to buy it from him

Well Crazybobbles does because matt offered it to him :LOL:

To be fair it was with his Orange marshall too!

Just curious, how much would you want for it?

Woops missed this. Some other guy pm'd me as well about it and I quoted him £90 plus free P&P (if you're in the UK). I think I may have to hold off selling it for a bit though as I'm not selling till I buy a whammy 5, and I think I'll need to wait for student finance to afford that