£250+a Mars bar?

What else are you offloading Jaems?

Don't you think that would be a bit much?

And not much at the moment. I probably have some parts lying around that I could get rid of though... I think I have a set of 3+3 non HAP 510 machine heads, and also a few bits that didn't get used on that last build musecasters did for me

Oh and a 7 string BKP juggernaut bridge pickup, but I doubt anyone here would be interested (unless sherpa_man buys a 7 string and needs additional #chuggz)

deetz plz

deetz:

black covered motor city detroiter bridge pickup with 52mm spacing and braided 2 conductor lead. never installed. ended up going with a BKP nail bomb (of course) with the do-it-yourself relic cover...

I know there are some other small bits as well, but really only stuff like black chrome screws and one Manson alloy control knob which was spray painted black. I have two others (which will be up for sale soon) but they're slightly damaged, so I can offer them at a discounted price

one Manson alloy control knob which was spray painted black. I have two others (which will be up for sale soon) but they're slightly damaged, so I can offer them at a discounted price

may i see some pictures of your dicky knobs

olawd

Graphtech piezo PCB and (6) saddles (for fender style bridge). Also includes the bit where the six wires hook up to. I don't have any other parts, and I'm not sure how difficult those are to source, but it's mainly some connectors, a pot, and a capacitor of some sort from what I can tell.

$50

edit: sold

Edited by james90

• 2 weeks later...

selling my silver Fender Blacktop Tele, modded with a Kent Armstrong Motherbucker, a Bareknuckle Pickups Mississippi Queen p90 in the neck, orange drop capacitors and upgraded pots. Also has a coil tap for the Motherbucker!

£400 including shipping in the uk.

Sounds like an utter beast - nails the Hullabaloo tone perfectly.

pics -

Lwb7auB.jpg

AsPj3r7.jpg

edit - sold

Edited by scottST

If anyone is interested, I´ve listed my MA-2S for sale. I just received it I know, but I have my reasons :p ... A "spontaneous" new flat is one of them :LOL:

Anyway:happy:, let me know if you´re interested. Specs are:

- MBK-2

- Custom machineheads, knobs

- XY-pad and 401 fernandes sustainer

- MGW hardcase and deluxe stealth strap included

- Pristine condition!! :happy:

Also have a MA-2T. Not too keen on selling that though, so the offer better be good.