Manson Signature Guitars MB-2 SE

james90

Do you want me to ask them for you as well?

Sure, that'd be great.

The guitar is released as part of Manson's 20th anniversary celebrations and to recognise the success of the MB series since the release in 2009. A limited number will be released at Mansons Guitar Show 2012 on a first come first served basis, with a small reservation for existing and future MB-1 owners subject to availability.

So they're only sold at the show and for future and existing MB-1 owners? I assume that means I'm allowed to buy one :erm: Tell them I'll email them shortly, but otherwise, just find out if I'm actually allowed to buy one!

Sure, that'd be great.

So they're only sold at the show and for future and existing MB-1 owners? I assume that means I'm allowed to buy one :erm: Tell them I'll email them shortly, but otherwise, just find out if I'm actually allowed to buy one!

:LOL: I'm sure you are allowed to buy one... That's probably why they put in that thing about existing customers, just for you James!

But these will be worth a FUCKLOAD if only a few are made.

well the standard MB-1 is £3568 (with the screen), and you get the flight case and goodies apparently :ninja:

and the MBK-2:90 is probably what they've used in the last few dual P90 guitars - they're basically custom wound to work with the sustainer as you'd get loads of squealing in series mode otherwise

well the standard MB-1 is £3568 (with the screen), and you get the flight case and goodies apparently :ninja:

and the MBK-2:90 is probably what they've used in the last few dual P90 guitars - they're basically custom wound to work with the sustainer as you'd get loads of squealing in series mode otherwise

Would you? I guess it's a good thing I'm not planning to have a sustainer in the new one at the minute then

Although actually..marginally off topic, musecasters, you had those dual p90s in a guitar with a sustainer? Any issues regarding series?

/off topic

that shit hot

Would you? I guess it's a good thing I'm not planning to have a sustainer in the new one at the minute then

Although actually..marginally off topic, musecasters, you had those dual p90s in a guitar with a sustainer? Any issues regarding series?

/off topic

that shit hot

yeah there's still a bit of squealing even with the custom wound ones. apparently it was pretty bad with Simno's (which has standard BKP90s as far as I know)

but on the other hand, they don't sound quite as :srsb33f: as the standard P90s. I'll make a sound clip later comparing the two (already did some of the cracked mirror if that's of any interest)

also, the original black M1D1 didn't have a kill switch did it? seems pretty much spot on otherwise

It's basically the fanboys ultimate buy lol

I know of 2 people who have bought one at the show. One of which we know :p

James, I think they're keeping one for you!

Yeah I just told Adrian I wanted one. Sending the deposit sometime next week

And I know that person too :ninja: where do you think I got the pictures from?

Archived