2013.06.26 - Stade Charles Ehrmann, Nice, France

L.

The gig was great but boy do they need to sort out the queuing. Moved us to the gates and packed us in to stand in sun for over an hour. About 7 people fainted waiting for gates to open and then we had to run a long long way, past football pitch, around stadium to get into pelor.

The French support band were good fun and went down better than any I have seen this tour.

And Matt very carefully put down his guitar rather than throwing it at Dom

I was there too, it was my 1st Muse gig and it was kinda weird…

Waiting outside with that sun was horrible !

I found that the crowd was quite sluggish, and the sound too loud. But anyway, the show was really great, and Biffy Clyro surprised me in a very good way. Skip the Use were crazy, it was really great !

But next time I'll buy a pelor ticket, pelouse normal is damn too far from the stage.

Ahh I didnt get there till 8, would have like to have seen Biffy.

We started queuing at 7:15, thinking it started at 8 (as stated on the ticket), only to hear Biffy already playing! Badly organised gig. Of course Muse were nonetheless great

Badly organised gig.

I agree, it was a shame to open the doors of the stadium one hour and a half after the hour announced (6;30pm instead of 5pm) the organization was really, really bad.

But anyway, the gig was wonderful so…

Maybe, but when it's the only date in province and so the only you can go I think we could be happy to have this date… But anyway I hope next time I'd see them somewhere else !

Haha provencal food is the best :D

(It's so funny to speak english on this thread though we know we can speak french on the other topic xD)

It's quite difficult to go to NIce (especially when you come from the Alps and have to take little roads!) and there are very few car parks! But a new big stadium is being built (I drove past it and thought It was Charles Erhmann stadium. But I was wrong!) Maybe it will be better in the future.

In Marseilles the gig would have been full in a few days, like in Paris!

Let's hope a new date (or two! :D) by the end of the year or in 2014 in Marseilles or Grenoble/Lyon!!!!! (We can dream! :rolleyes:)

After the show I queued again ....for a t-shirt and when I left Nice, I took the motorway to Aix-en-Provence and then to Gap. I came back home at 5 a.m. What an incredible day! ....But Muse are worth it!

(It's so funny to speak english on this thread though we know we can speak french on the other topic xD)

I saw you talking about 30TM and I felt as I had a mental block :D

But a new big stadium is being built (I drove past it and thought It was Charles Erhmann stadium. But I was wrong!) Maybe it will be better in the future.

I don't believe the new stadium would make a difference, the crowd is really shitty

But Marseille or Montpellier...it would be great.

Worst concert,worst crowd are muse a band? they looked like three strangers on a stage ,Skip the use were way more enjoyable to watch,No more Muse for me and now I hear they play F1 concert for only F1 fans....the end for me.

I saw you talking about 30TM and I felt as I had a mental block :D

I don't believe the new stadium would make a difference, the crowd is really shitty

But Marseille or Montpellier...it would be great.

I'm so, so sorry for that, 30STM become worse and worse, so don't do any mental block, they don't deserve it :D

Yep I agree, I don't think it's about the stadium but the crowd, we could build as many stadiums as we want, Nice crowd would always be the worst… And yeah, Marseille is very great, I haven't seen any concert in Montpellier yet but I can't believe any crowd can be worse than Nice's…

Archived