2013.06.04 - Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

L.

I've got my ticket! :awesome:

btw, how late do you have to be there to get a spot at the barrier? I have school first so I'll be there at about 2:30 pm (half 3), so that's not very early but then again probably most people will have school/work first, and two years ago at goffertpark (which was on a saturday) we were there at about noon and there weren't more than about 50-100 people when we arrived.

I know. I was there at noon but got stuck at the gates because some ass would take a whole suitcase full of drinks and stuff in the field!! So i was at the 5-6th row. But at Ziggodome i was there at 10:15am and was at the barrier! I hangs on to the weather also i guess! If it's raining all day than there will be less people how will queue very early. But always 20+ people are there before 9am. So i guess you will have a nice spot. Not the barrier i guess but in the front! The stage is high so you see thing better near the stage than at the barrier i guess

I know. I was there at noon but got stuck at the gates because some ass would take a whole suitcase full of drinks and stuff in the field!! So i was at the 5-6th row. But at Ziggodome i was there at 10:15am and was at the barrier! I hangs on to the weather also i guess! If it's raining all day than there will be less people how will queue very early. But always 20+ people are there before 9am. So i guess you will have a nice spot. Not the barrier i guess but in the front! The stage is high so you see thing better near the stage than at the barrier i guess

Thank you! I hope it will rain a lot then, it wouldn't bother me if it meant I get a spot more to the front, lol!

I think ill be there around 1pm. Dont need to be at the barrier, just a good spot in the front rows

The only thing i've to decide is which side ill choose. Chris' or matt, because normally I go for the safe option in the middle. But i'm going to 4 gigs so it will be 2x chris 2 x matt.

Btw does anyone know if there's going to be an golden circle or something similar?

Archived