L.

2013.06.04 - Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Is he/she selling for face value?

I think I might wait and try to get one at a cheaper price closer to the gig

She had already sold it :)

Hello everybody!

This message is actually for the Netherlands people over here...

But it has to be in English so here i go:

I have two standing tickets for the Arena. I am definitely going, but my friend bailed on me... :(

Now i’m looking for someone from Friesland (appr. 30 years old) to come with me to the concert :)

I: am 30 years old female, married with two children.

Want to go early, so i can stand at the front :D

Who wants to join me?

Anyone from Maastricht going to Muse in Amsterdam?

I am from abroad (Slovenia) and I will be in Maastricht on 4th and I would need a ride to Amsterdam and back if someone is going...

more than willing to share the expenses, just get me there and back ;)

if there is a reasonable public transport option, please let me know, since I don't know what options are popular in Netherlands (the last train as I found out leaves at 22:38, which is probably too early ;)).

thanks in advance, cheers

Hi,

I have two sitting tickets and would like to get to GA/standing tickets for this show.

Anyone interested in a trade? I am obviously willing to discuss the price difference.

Thanks,

Uri

Hello guys, I want to go but I'd rather have standing tickets which are sold out, so I had a look on Marktplaats and found this one:

http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/tickets-en-kaartjes/concerten-pop/m675512252-muse-amsterdam-arena-4-veldkaarten-4-juni-2013.html?c=8c285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr

Any opinions on reliability? Thanks! :)

just send an email, ask his full name etc. google that. it looks good though. especially when there is an option to pick the tickets up at home.

just send an email, ask his full name etc. google that. it looks good though. especially when there is an option to pick the tickets up at home.

I'll do that, thanks! :)

But Iwas just thinking, even though they give the option to pick them up, isn't there still a chance that the tickets are invalid or something?

But Iwas just thinking, even though they give the option to pick them up, isn't there still a chance that the tickets are invalid or something?

hmm not very likely that that happens. if someone picks up the tickets then if it's not good, people would go back to his house and stuff, don't think he wants that. :p

hard copy tickets are also almost not possible to remade so far i know. i have bought tickets from marktplaats couple of times, it was always good. but this can be risky because of the price (below face value)

if i was you i would just send an email and ask his full name and address and stuff, like i said. then if he replies very slow and makes excuses that you can't pick them up anymore for some reason, or that you need to pick them up at somewhere else as his house (some weird place or location i don't know) i wouldn't do it then.

maybe you should look on Musebay too here on the board. also maybe wait near to the date, like just couple of days or the day of the concert, then probably a lot of people that can't go last minute will put their tickets on marktplaats.

i hope this helped you a bit and you will get a ticket. ;)

hmm not very likely that that happens. if someone picks up the tickets then if it's not good, people would go back to his house and stuff, don't think he wants that. :p

hard copy tickets are also almost not possible to remade so far i know. i have bought tickets from marktplaats couple of times, it was always good. but this can be risky because of the price (below face value)

if i was you i would just send an email and ask his full name and address and stuff, like i said. then if he replies very slow and makes excuses that you can't pick them up anymore for some reason, or that you need to pick them up at somewhere else as his house (some weird place or location i don't know) i wouldn't do it then.

maybe you should look on Musebay too here on the board. also maybe wait near to the date, like just couple of days or the day of the concert, then probably a lot of people that can't go last minute will put their tickets on marktplaats.

i hope this helped you a bit and you will get a ticket. ;)

Oh yeah you're right, didn't think of that :facepalm:

I've already asked his full name, and so far he hasn't replied but we'll see. I've emailed another advertiser too, who even put in the advert that they had proof of buying them so I'm confident that at least one of them will turn out to be ok :) I've also looked on musebay but haven't seen any for this concert yet.

Hi,

I have two sitting tickets and would like to get to GA/standing tickets for this show.

Anyone interested in a trade? I am obviously willing to discuss the price difference.

Thanks,

Uri

Hey, I don't know if you're from the Netherlands but this Marktplaats advert might help you out: http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/tickets-en-kaartjes/concerten-pop/m673594132-4-juni-muse-amsterdam-arena.html?c=8c285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr

Oh yeah you're right, didn't think of that :facepalm:

I've already asked his full name, and so far he hasn't replied but we'll see. I've emailed another advertiser too, who even put in the advert that they had proof of buying them so I'm confident that at least one of them will turn out to be ok :) I've also looked on musebay but haven't seen any for this concert yet.

I have one! (it is on musebay somewhere!)

I have one! (it is on musebay somewhere!)

Aah that's great! I found the post already! I'll think I'll take it then :happy: So will you just hand me over the ticket at the concert and I'll give you the money? I'm so scared that it goes wrong or something :facepalm: But I'm even more scared that it goes lost if you send it to me by mail, so yeah.

Aah that's great! I found the post already! I'll think I'll take it then :happy: So will you just hand me over the ticket at the concert and I'll give you the money? I'm so scared that it goes wrong or something :facepalm: But I'm even more scared that it goes lost if you send it to me by mail, so yeah.

Where do you live?

does anyone want to swap there ticket with entrance G fir a ticket with Entrance J??? my friend has South J and the rest of us has G.

Posted from Muse.mu App for Android

The newsletter from Lowlands festival gave away unique codes today for a discount on tickets for the upper tier, these are sold for 27,50 euros. Seems like a first attempt to get seats filled for this gig.

Hey, do any of u know what time muse is going on stage at the amsterdam show?and what time the support bands are playing? have to fly in from poland and dont want to miss the main show.

thanks!

The first support act starts at 19:00. It doesn't say anywhere at what time Muse will start playing but it's probably around 21:00.

The first support act starts at 19:00. It doesn't say anywhere at what time Muse will start playing but it's probably around 21:00.

I think that Muse will be on stage round 8:45 -9 pm just as in Nijmegen in 2010.

I've got my ticket! :awesome:

btw, how late do you have to be there to get a spot at the barrier? I have school first so I'll be there at about 2:30 pm (half 3), so that's not very early but then again probably most people will have school/work first, and two years ago at goffertpark (which was on a saturday) we were there at about noon and there weren't more than about 50-100 people when we arrived.