L.

2013.06.04 - Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Thinking of buying standing tickets from marktplaats. Only papertickets, not e-tickets but still feels a bit dodgy. Does anyone have any tips on making sure they are real???

p.s. I will only pay the normal price and don't need the tip "just don't buy them" :p

Even if they're real, you can still be scammed; if they report their ticket as not arrived your ticket will become invalid, and they'll get a new one. It's always a risk.

Make sure you meet with the one you're buying them from. Preverably pick them up at his/her house or work location.

Thinking of buying standing tickets from marktplaats. Only papertickets, not e-tickets but still feels a bit dodgy. Does anyone have any tips on making sure they are real???

p.s. I will only pay the normal price and don't need the tip "just don't buy them" :p

I have a tip for you, if you buy something from someone, always ask their full name and address, then google it.... i didn't do that and so i didn't knew a lot of people got scammed by that person.

but even then it can be risky, but i bought couple of times through marktplaats and it went well most of the them, even with e-tickets. best is to time wait close to the concert date too.

Karin, which gate do you have for Amsterdam?

I have G you have J on the right side of the stadium. To bad....

It's strange, just about everyone I know has J!

Yeah i know! But the same ones where i was queuing with last December for Amsterdam also have G. Maybe someone will swap with me otherwise will see each other in the pit! You're standing at Chris side right?

Yeah i know! But the same ones where i was queuing with last December for Amsterdam also have G. Maybe someone will swap with me otherwise will see each other in the pit! You're standing at Chris side right?

Going to see what the stage and view are like at the Coventry and Emirates gigs before deciding :)

Going to see what the stage and view are like at the Coventry and Emirates gigs before deciding

I really would love to see the stage before Amsterdam so I think that I should try and get a ticket to Emirates!

Posted from Muse.mu App for Android

Hey,

I'm new here. I have made this account because I need to get rid of my Muse ticket for the 4th of June, but all the people I know in person don't really like muse...

I bought this ticket a few months ago, but I recently planned a backpack trip in England when the concert takes place.

I have a standing ticket for sale. Please help me out! Normal price (71,50 incl. servicecosts). I don't no where to go with this ticket... And if I sell this ticket, I can use the money to go to the Manchester gig 3 days earlier :p

You can trust me, although I know it's very difficult to trust people on the internet. Especially because I'm a new member and this is my only message, but the other ways I've tried didn't work out...

Hey,

I'm new here. I have made this account because I need to get rid of my Muse ticket for the 4th of June, but all the people I know in person don't really like muse...

I bought this ticket a few months ago, but I recently planned a backpack trip in England when the concert takes place.

I have a standing ticket for sale. Please help me out! Normal price (71,50 incl. servicecosts). I don't no where to go with this ticket... And if I sell this ticket, I can use the money to go to the Manchester gig 3 days earlier :p

You can trust me, although I know it's very difficult to trust people on the internet. Especially because I'm a new member and this is my only message, but the other ways I've tried didn't work out...

You can put it in the tread of musebay. It's on top of the gig page.

Biffy as support!

I would have been crazy about the gig no matter what, I am soooooo looking forward to it. But this is the icing on the cake.

Standing tickets are available again on Ticketmaster.

noticed that and tried to book one but for some reason it wouldn't load :(

noticed that and tried to book one but for some reason it wouldn't load :(

If you need a GA ticket, I know someone who was selling one. I can ask if they still have it.

If you need a GA ticket, I know someone who was selling one. I can ask if they still have it.

Is he/she selling for face value?

I think I might wait and try to get one at a cheaper price closer to the gig