2013.06.04 - Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

L.

I saw you catching the harmonica and giving him the flag. It was so funny, seeing him jumping around

I had a sign for Morgan, because I'm awesome :awesome:

Did it say something like morgan, give me your cabasse?? because then I was standing behind you for a while :p

Well, I was kind of hoping for Matthew to keep his promise (we want to have intimate concerts again after the Shepherd's Bush one).

And he did, not only did he keep his word on that, his power also shined through wanting a certain robot from japan in life-size and getting it right after. LOL

Un-sus tainable.

I heard that he said something like that! That's awesome! I saw on his twitter that he wanted that robot but I didn't knew he was really going to get it ;p so that was a surprise :happy:

I saw you catching the harmonica and giving him the flag. It was so funny, seeing him jumping around

I had a sign for Morgan, because I'm awesome :awesome:

Nice!! I'm still searching from some footage. I have a really blurry picture from a friend of mine. And it was really funny seeing him jump around with the flag!!

• 2 weeks later...
Did he hug you or did you hug him? I saw him getting a massive bear hug from somebody, stopped him from singing!

******There was a lovely Dutch girl in the queue for entrance J, she was number 6 I think, black bobbed hair and a flowery top. I just spotted you on Youtube jumping around to Bliss. I really hope you enjoyed your first Muse gig, may you enjoy many more. Did you get to shake Matt's hand? ****

Haha I usually don't go on this forum but I just made an account on here to answer this! I'm the black bobbed hair girl with the flowery top (and #9 on her hand.. but close enough) :D So sweet of you to ask this! I had the best night.. they kicked ass. What a show. I'm definitely going for a second time.. they blew my mind! I DID indeed get to shake Matt's hand, during Undisclosed Desires. The guy has freakiously soft hands :LOL: And Dom & Chris walked back to the stage on my side, so I shook hands with those two as well. It made an unforgettable night even better! I think I spotted you and your flag at the B-stage? I completely lost track of you after the run upstairs;p

Haha I usually don't go on this forum but I just made an account on here to answer this! I'm the black bobbed hair girl with the flowery top (and #9 on her hand.. but close enough) :D So sweet of you to ask this! I had the best night.. they kicked ass. What a show. I'm definitely going for a second time.. they blew my mind! I DID indeed get to shake Matt's hand, during Undisclosed Desires. The guy has freakiously soft hands :LOL: And Dom & Chris walked back to the stage on my side, so I shook hands with those two as well. It made an unforgettable night even better! I think I spotted you and your flag at the B-stage? I completely lost track of you after the run upstairs;p

Thanks for getting back to me Ellen!. The last I saw of you after the queue, you were legging it up the escalator, there was no way I could catch up with you! Am so glad you got a great spot and touched Matt's hand... it was a brilliant night even though we didn't get Hysteria :( . I got barrier at b stage but no hand touching, saw Sunburn played within a few feet of me though so that was awesome enough.

I am going to the Helsinki gig now, got drunk and booked it all the other night... then looked at bank balance ...OUCH.... but worth it and have never been to Finland.

Are you going to any more this tour?

Jo XX

Thanks for getting back to me Ellen!. The last I saw of you after the queue, you were legging it up the escalator, there was no way I could catch up with you! Am so glad you got a great spot and touched Matt's hand... it was a brilliant night even though we didn't get Hysteria :( . I got barrier at b stage but no hand touching, saw Sunburn played within a few feet of me though so that was awesome enough.

I am going to the Helsinki gig now, got drunk and booked it all the other night... then looked at bank balance ...OUCH.... but worth it and have never been to Finland.

Are you going to any more this tour?

Jo XX

Yeah man, running for my life haha! It was indeed quite a bummer that we didn't get Hysteria (or MotP. or Dead Star, haha) but it was a mindblowing gig anyways. Sunburn must've been amazing from your point of view, wow!:)

Helsinki.. wow. I'd love to go to other gigs this tour, but srsly don't have any money atm. Almost went to the Paris gig but couldn't find proper sellers of valid floor tickets. But I hope you have an amazing time there.. and IF they do Hysteria, go twice as crazy to compensate my absence a little bit :D xx

:LOL::LOL::kiss:

I know!! I booked it to overnight but so happy that i did it!! I just needed this now in my life because it really sucks at the moment and Muse is my heaven....

/QUOTE]

I know!! I booked it to overnight but so happy that i did it!! I just needed this now in my life because it really sucks at the moment and Muse is my heaven....

Exactly, if it is happening, you want to do it and you can get the time off work and scrape the money together there is NOTHING to stop you doing it. Experiences are the best things in life, no amount of material stuff can make you as happy and feel as good as a trip away to see an amazing band.......... I still feel a wee bit guilty for splashing out again but what the hell.... I am going!

X

Yeah man, running for my life haha! It was indeed quite a bummer that we didn't get Hysteria (or MotP. or Dead Star, haha) but it was a mindblowing gig anyways. Sunburn must've been amazing from your point of view, wow!:)

Helsinki.. wow. I'd love to go to other gigs this tour, but srsly don't have any money atm. Almost went to the Paris gig but couldn't find proper sellers of valid floor tickets. But I hope you have an amazing time there.. and IF they do Hysteria, go twice as crazy to compensate my absence a little bit :D xx

I shall indeed... I wanted to go to Paris also but a) is not my favourite city and b) I was away in the Lake District hence the Helsinki trip .....Hell we have to justify these things don't we?

Hope you didn't get too sunburned in the end, you made me laugh having a go at those two lads pushing in the queue, you certainly told them. I actually enjoyed queuing in Amsterdam, I don't usually like it, the weather helped of course but everybody was so lovely that it made it real a pleasure for a change.

Hope to see you next time they do a Netherlands gig. X

Exactly, if it is happening, you want to do it and you can get the time off work and scrape the money together there is NOTHING to stop you doing it. Experiences are the best things in life, no amount of material stuff can make you as happy and feel as good as a trip away to see an amazing band.......... I still feel a wee bit guilty for splashing out again but what the hell.... I am going!

X

Exactly!! Well said!!

Archived