2013.06.04 - Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

L.

If the roof is closed then they can't do the firethings. so it will be open. Emirates is also close to the house so they had a curfew of 10:30pm. I think it's gonna be the same in Amsterdam

Posted from Muse.mu App for Android

Would really not mind them ending at 22:30, that should give me enough time to get back home properly.

Hi,

I'm considering to purchase tickets for this gig, and I read about the discount codes via the Lowlands Festival Newsletter. Now I'm wondering if anyone can send me his code? Would be really great if I can save some money.

Do you know wether e-tickets are available for this gig? I'm from Germany and a little afraid that the tickets wouldn't arrive in time.

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Nope, we can't send any discount codes. They have to be available on your .mu profile, but as you only joined today, you are not eligible I'm afraid.

As far as I know they are not available, it may be possible that, if you get tickets from the website, that you can arrange collecting them from the box-office?

Okay, thanks you for your quick answer. I didn’t know that and thought that the code is from another website so it would be okay to share it.

Another question came up tonight: Does anyone know if there will be a ticket office so you could buy some remaining tickets at the date of the gig at the arena? Thanks again for your help:)

Does anyone know if those of us with Ticketfast printed tickets will have to show some kind of ID at the gate, or do we just have our tickets scanned and go on through?

I have emailed the venue to ask but posted here in case anyone who has previously attended gigs at the AA is able to tell me.

Don't worry, you just have your tickets scanned and that's all :)

Thank you :)

Right, does anyone want to swap their two G tickets for my two J tickets?

Tasha, my daughter, is coming to the Amsterdam gig and she is mainly going for Biffy. As she's rather partial to a bit of Simon, I'm trying to get us in the entrance nearest that side of the stage :)

Thank you :)

Right, does anyone want to swap their two G tickets for my two J tickets?

Tasha, my daughter, is coming to the Amsterdam gig and she is mainly going for Biffy. As she's rather partial to a bit of Simon, I'm trying to get us in the entrance nearest that side of the stage :)

Simon will be on J side will he? Good, I have a J ticket. Have to say I am a bit partial too. Hope you get a swap.

Glad the roof will be closed, may make it darker, the daylight kind of messed up the visuals for the first half on Saturday.

X

Simon will be on J side will he? Good, I have a J ticket. Have to say I am a bit partial too. Hope you get a swap.

Glad the roof will be closed, may make it darker, the daylight kind of messed up the visuals for the first half on Saturday.

X

No, he will be on G side. I'm not going to risk doing a swap now. I received an email saying it is possible ID will need to be shown :)

amsterdam_arena.jpg

It probably won't make too much difference though.

No, he will be on G side. I'm not going to risk doing a swap now. I received an email saying it is possible ID will need to be shown :)

amsterdam_arena.jpg

That's strange. I never had an email that said that your ID would be ask to show. Even with these fastticket, e-tickets. Strange.....

This is a big favour to ask, but is there anyone who is going to the gig that is staying within walking distance of the arena and wouldn't mind me and one other leaving stuff at their place during the gig? Our hotel is in the city centre so it's awkward to get to, and I would be forever grateful! Catherine kindly let us leave our stuff at hers on Sunday so I would reeeally appreciate it if someone would do the same at this gig! :$:happy:

Ok! You emailed to Arena stadium or Mojo Concerts?

The stadium.

Dear sir/madam

Your tickets will be scanned at the entrance and it may be that you need to show. your ID

Kind regards,

Sam Rompa

T.

E. S.Rompa@amsterdamarena.nl

W. http://www.amsterdamarena.nl

I think it highly unlikely they'll be asking for ID, but I'm not chancing swapping, just in case :)

amsterdam_arena.jpg

Oh arse. misunderstood...- I always luck out. He looked a bit lush with his blonde hair at Radio 1s big weekend. He really needs to pop a jumper on though, I am very concerned for his chest, we don't want him getting another infection and cancelling.

So we need to take our passports along? In a way I hope they do want ID because if anybody else managed to somehow get access to my e-ticket and got in before me I'd be stuffed wouldn't I? If they ask for ID that would be less likely. A credit card will do I imagine. X

Oh arse. misunderstood...- I always luck out. He looked a bit lush with his blonde hair at Radio 1s big weekend. He really needs to pop a jumper on though, I am very concerned for his chest, we don't want him getting another infection and cancelling.

So we need to take our passports along? In a way I hope they do want ID because if anybody else managed to somehow get access to my e-ticket and got in before me I'd be stuffed wouldn't I? If they ask for ID that would be less likely. A credit card will do I imagine. X

I'll be taking my debit card and passport, just in case.

Had a little look at the map yesterday and it looks like is just a case of legging it diagonally across from Gate J to get to Simon/Matt's side although I am sure it won't be that simple.

I shall be wearing my ridiculous platforms again so don't reckon much on my chances of beating anybody there but at least they give me 4 inches extra height if I end up a few rows back. Still, that runway and b stage increases your chances of a barrier place. I just hope it isn't chaos. Can I make friends with somebody in the queue so I can have wee breaks during the day, I don't fancy doing another 13 hours without water like I did at reading!

How do we stop Italians pushing in like they did at the O2? ... That really annoyed me but I was too polite to challenge them.

Archived