Muse Songs About Pain (help!)

Strawberry

Bliss live @ Versailles, LIVE 8 2005.

3:00

Omg, that falsetto is giving me life right now...! <3

Thank you all so much.

You guys are an awesome community!

I don't know what the theme of the next round is, but would you mind if I asked for your guys' help again once I get the instructions for the next round of the game?

Btw, after "Songs About Pain" where I used Con-Science, there was "Embodying Eras of Music", and I chose Panic Station to embody the late 70's, early 80's (it was a bit of an obvious choice haha. Matt got 2nd best performance with Panic Station!). ;)

Knights would be an excellent choice.

That was actually the first song that popped in my head, but I'm hesitant about using it because I feel like vocally it's not a safe performance because of all the backvocals sort of hiding Matt's vocals in the chorus. :( I don't know, it's top 3 so the judges will be super picky for sure.

I was thinking maybe Butterflies and Hurricanes could work?

That was actually the first song that popped in my head, but I'm hesitant about using it because I feel like vocally it's not a safe performance because of all the backvocals sort of hiding Matt's vocals in the chorus. :( I don't know, it's top 3 so the judges will be super picky for sure.

I was thinking maybe Butterflies and Hurricanes could work?

B&H could work, too.

:stongue:

Edit: Kueller's edit.

I honestly can't stress enough how awesome you guys are. Thanks for all the suggestions you always give me!

I ended up choosing Butterflies & Hurricanes. I feel like with a good description that song can definitely fit the theme (we always have to send in descriptions explaining our song choices).

By the way, in case anyone is interested, here is the wiki page of the competition I'm in.

http://rtvgames.com/w/index.php/Celebrity_Idol_4

It's a fashion forum. If you guys want to register to vote for Matt and help out a little, you can do it here. http://www.rtvgames.com/forumsindex.php

PS: Just dont post in the threads though, otherwise people would know I asked for help and I think that's against the rules :p If you want to help, just vote in the polls when a new round goes up :p

Thanks once again! :)

Archived