Killers hint at Muse collaboration (the sun article)

Keth

It'll never happen anyways.
Of course it's not going to happen :LOL:

Have people read the actual quote? It doesn't seem like it's likely at all, it was just a random suggestion. More likely it was The Sun asking 'Would you consider working together?' (the guys have known each other for years, anyway) and then Brandon Flowers replies with that... and then they print "THE KILLERS FRONTMAN BRANDON FLOWERS RECKONG THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE OF A COLLABORATION WITH MUSE."

Meh.

Of course it's not going to happen :LOL:

Have people read the actual quote? It doesn't seem like it's likely at all, it was just a random suggestion. More likely it was The Sun asking 'Would you consider working together?' (the guys have known each other for years, anyway) and then Brandon Flowers replies with that... and then they print "THE KILLERS FRONTMAN BRANDON FLOWERS RECKONG THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE OF A COLLABORATION WITH MUSE."

Meh.

This, basically. Not much of a story.

Btw, for those who didn't read the whole thing, there's a quote by Matt too, but not on any collaboration :p

After playing at the awards in Frankfurt, Muse's Matt revealed the last time he visited the German city he took a tour of the red-light district.

He revealed: “I walked around and looked at all the prostitutes.

“I was just checking it out because you don’t see that kind of thing in England, so I was very interested.”

It’s unlikely Matt could have convinced Brandon, a Mormon, to join him on the walk...

:LOL:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I wonder what kind of song they will produce, I would like it (I hope) they work together. I really love both bands. So I collaboration would be nice :p in my opinion.

Despite the fact that I like both the Killers and Muse, I think it would be strange, but I don't think it would actually happen.

Archived