Killers hint at Muse collaboration (the sun article)

Keth

Love this article because

Brandon flowers: 'yeh we love muse yen we gonna collab with them yeh they don't know that yet but we said so so yeh'

Muse: 'lol prostitutes'

This seems much more likely.

Anywyas, I hope it doesn't happen... The Killers are mediocre at best; Muse should avoid collaborations, and especially with The Killers, would run the risk of being seen as the lesser band trying to coattail on popularity.

Which would be just... disgusting.

I don't like The Killers so I probably wouldn't really like the collab (although who knows) but I can understand why they would want to collaborate. Would give a nice boost in US popularity.

Not the kind of popularity they want, imo...

More like the kind of popularity of "that chick" that's always singing in rap songs... who's name you never know or remember.

Not the kind of popularity they want, imo...

More like the kind of popularity of "that chick" that's always singing in rap songs... who's name you never know or remember.

I think they crossed that line when they became the Guitar Hero band, or the Twilight band.

No, I agree. There's a difference in selling songs to Guitar Hero or Twilight (although so many people had such a negative opinion of Twilight) and in doing collaborations, imo.

At least the Twilight songs were decent songs, and weren't specifically written for the content.

A collaboration wouldn't be the same, at all.

I think Twilight is horribly written, overblown and overhyped, and has one of those most laughable and amatuerish endings in modern history... but it had no practical effect on the Muse songs, other than personal perception.

I didn't mind it, as being an American, I'm interested in Muse keeping enough popularity to keep touring here.

A collab would be more like NSC having referenced vampires in the lyrics.

It's a great album.

Some of the songs I never really got into.

Sam's Town is a friggin tune though, Enter- and Exitlude are perfect, Bones is fantastique, and When You Were Young is great. I also remember listening a lot to some others from the first part of the album quite a few years ago. Even before discovering Muse.

It's almost as if Muse have an agenda to drive me away :'(.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The Killers absolutely absolutely fucking shite. End of.

It's almost as if Muse have an agenda to drive me away :'(.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The Killers absolutely absolutely fucking shite. End of.

fight me

Archived