Killers hint at Muse collaboration (the sun article)

Keth

THE KILLERS frontman BRANDON FLOWERS reckons there’s a good chance of a collaboration with MUSE.

The two bands were hanging out together at the MTV Europe Music Awards afterparty.

He said: “We’ve become good friends with Muse. We get along so well, so I’d never rule out working together. We would be trying to outdo each other. It would be spectacular, the choruses would be huge.”

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4640982/muse-and-the-killers-eye-collaboration.html

Wonder how that would sound like :awesome:

After playing at the awards in Frankfurt, Muse's Matt revealed the last time he visited the German city he took a tour of the red-light district.

He revealed: “I walked around and looked at all the prostitutes.

“I was just checking it out because you don’t see that kind of thing in England, so I was very interested.”

It’s unlikely Matt could have convinced Brandon, a Mormon, to join him on the walk...

I think I'd prefer it if Muse just split up already if they're going to sink to that level.

Is it time for another "Should Muse split up" thread? :awesome:

Also I can see this becoming the same as the Lady Gaga collab that was rumoured at every big show on the last tour.

Archived