matthijs

There seems to be a lot of rattle the second time round. I'd have thought a .70 would be tighter, but even the .60 on mine doesn't do that. Or is it just the extra thickness catching the frets or whatever. :erm:

Could be the fact that he plucked the string pretty hard that time, plus we don't know how the action is set etc (probably pretty low if he's playing demonic riffs)

There seems to be a lot of rattle the second time round. I'd have thought a .70 would be tighter, but even the .60 on mine doesn't do that. Or is it just the extra thickness catching the frets or whatever. :erm:

i did give it a reet good twang, and i like low action :D

EDIT: So what James said :-D

If normal 7 string set is

10-13-17-26-36-46-56 tuned to B standard then compare that to...

10-13-17-26-36-60-80 tuned for Citizen Erased It's not too far fetched.

Well for the AADDGBE tuning it'd be 10-13-17-26-26-36-80 then wouldn't it?

I'm with the boy in the comments section. If you're doing it, do it with an ebony board.

To be honest, I remember thinking the same back when I first saw the one on the Glastonbury stream, but for whatever reason, he seems to prefer the rosewood these days. Still looks very nice though obviously.

Those new ones are gorgeous, as usual.

Who started the thing with the original bomber apparently having an ibanez neck?!

No idea, but I recall someone asked Hugh and he said it was just an older neck.

Plus I've never seen an ibanez that actually looks like this

mattbomber21.jpg

Also. #NotForSale

CopyofP0010095.jpg

I'm with the boy in the comments section. If you're doing it, do it with an ebony board.

That's the same view I have towards all the matt blacks, especially the stealth ones. But then again, if you're just gonna trash them night after night what's the point of having an ebony board?

To be honest, I remember thinking the same back when I first saw the one on the Glastonbury stream, but for whatever reason, he seems to prefer the rosewood these days. Still looks very nice though obviously.

That's the same view I have towards all the matt blacks, especially the stealth ones. But then again, if you're just gonna trash them night after night what's the point of having an ebony board?

Very true. And yeah Bs I would still sacrifice various forms of livestock to own one. Could have a tree bark neck for all I care

Archived