i may have ordered the red one yesterday :awesome:

Don't get me wrong, I like the red one. I was thinking about getting it to pair with my red Gibby, but since there's only limited funds I might just get the green one :facemelt:

That was a bit anticlimactic, can't he be a little more like Bs?

o.o He sounds pretty pissed. How does a guitar die? I'm guessing a battery ran out or something?

You should try a Heistercamp strap - these are what I'd consider big.

You mean the part where you adjust the length? They tend to do that when they're really broken in, but I haven't had a deluxe with that issue yet.

Yeah it didn't handle my weaving very well. The deluxe one weaved while staying flat straight off the back and looks nicer so glad I upgraded before they sell out.

Still trying to figure out the best length for me though xD.

o.o He sounds pretty pissed. How does a guitar die? I'm guessing a battery ran out or something?

Doubt it was actually the guitar. And that one has the sustainiac anyway, so it's not affected by a dead battery

Still trying to figure out the best length for me though xD.

I have all my straps set exactly the same. I actually measure them side by side to make sure :nerd:

Don't get me wrong, I like the red one. I was thinking about getting it to pair with my red Gibby, but since there's only limited funds I might just get the green one :facemelt:

Maybe the transmitter - could be anything since we didn't hear anything really. He didn't sound that pissed to me, just like announcing what was going on.

It was interesting that no attempt was made to play through, as has been done in the past. Shit happens though, I guess nobody was bothered.

It was interesting that no attempt was made to play through, as has been done in the past. Shit happens though, I guess nobody was bothered.

Could've been worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdKwZZ7d1Vg

I don't know just how complicated MB's setup is now, but I guess blowing up the sound system is a bigger problem...but it depends which MB we're talking about

We're talking about a dork who laughs at catching pwoper fish and slapping Dom's ass with a fishing hook, I don't think he's pissed at all :LOL:

Is that Bs?

Haha, nope, sorry. There is a YouTube still of me playing my MB-1 that pops up on Google Images occasionally though.

I remember watching that video back in 2010, still hate it today :LOL:

"And if we look at the back" *WHACK*

I used to absolutely hate the custom hardware on MB-1's, now not so much.

#BlueLEDsForJBias2016

Also, as above, never get someone stoned to review your guitar.

James, are the Deluxe straps discontinued?? They're only showing platinum now? They're not the same?

Almost sold out though if you go by the stock numbers on their eBay page.

Didn't realize they had an eBay page :$ I'd imagine it's updated once the stock level runs out though, unless they really are discontinued

Didn't realize they had an eBay page :$ I'd imagine it's updated once the stock level runs out though, unless they really are discontinued

Yeah here http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/mansonguitarworks/m.html?item=172227630915&hash=item2819911743%3Ag%3A1YkAAOSwNSxU-FYh&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 .

They sold an Ibanez Iceman with a fuzz factory built in once but I don't think you've missed out on anything special.

The fact the deluxe straps aren't on the shop website, the eBay listings show low stock, they don't have all the colours anymore and that they're now selling more expensive straps give me the feeling they've stopped doing them.

Who knows though I just glad I got one in time if that's the case.