matthijs

Mmmmm, feel the quality

:)

Yeah the Heistercamp stuff is really nice.

Also, somewhat related bUT THE RED PLATINUM SERIES ONES LOOK GREAT TOO

https://www.mansons.co.uk/product/manson-leather-strap-platinum-7902

sorry for shouting

It's funny that you got the strap before the guitar.

Is it 74 or 14?? I'd want 14 :(

I could have probably got a lower number, but I chose the 90. Even though it meant waiting longer.

Picking up the strap next month, but I don't think the guitars will be ready yet.

74, year I was born #oldgit :)

And all of these years I thought 74 was your age!

...wait that doesn't even make sense :facepalm:

The black/ red strap looks awesome too. I'm guessing it's Heistercamp also?

Stop me from getting the green strap and this, guys. I haven't secured a job offer yet. :facemelt:

74, year I was born #oldgit :)

But what about your twin? :eek: Now he doesn't get to have #74 :twitchy: :twitchy: :twitchy:

yes i was.....wait are we talking guitars still?

Seeing as it's kit and tab, probably not.

Also, the black switch tip on this one always bothered me. Got a fancy pearloid one that looks great, except it's not the right fit. A bit loose, and can probably come off if you pull hard enough

JJBHNu5.jpg

I have the absolute worst luck with these... especially the chrome ones.

Looking into one of the copper guitars as i have recently loved a few of the pics put up. I saw one with two chrome humbuckers and another which i believe was a ma1 with ff and black hardware.

Anyone got any pics or more details on specs? I wanna get a quote for one.

Looking into one of the copper guitars as i have recently loved a few of the pics put up. I saw one with two chrome humbuckers and another which i believe was a ma1 with ff and black hardware.

Anyone got any pics or more details on specs? I wanna get a quote for one.

Not on those, but I've got the original style MA-2 (not the EVO) with the FRX and a few other pieces added.

How can I be of service? :-)

Any pics? I cant decide on chrome or black hardware. Or two humbuckers or sustainer

12513530_420493964824966_3284576620695205873_o.jpg

and I don't know. I think this one works because there's a lot of black in the finish itself.

Plus I could only get the FRX in black (at the time) so it ended up looking like that anyway

Seeing as it's kit and tab, probably not.

Also, the black switch tip on this one always bothered me. Got a fancy pearloid one that looks great, except it's not the right fit. A bit loose, and can probably come off if you pull hard enough

JJBHNu5.jpg

I have the absolute worst luck with these... especially the chrome ones.

I finally got Schaller ones that actually fit my switches. They don't have pearloid, but they do chrome if you can stand that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Schaller-Germany-Chrome-Brass-Switch-Tip-for-USA-Gibson-Les-Paul-SG-ES-HS189-/322116476224?hash=item4affa35d40:g:YecAAOSw5ZBWQweY

I don't think those will fit mine. Pretty sure one of the three I have is a schaller, and it doesn't go all the way on.

I need two for Olly's mirror (by next month!) but I only had one that fit.... and I lost it :facepalm:

And I got the pearloid one to fit a bit better. Doesn't seem to be quite as loose as before.

I don't think those will fit mine. Pretty sure one of the three I have is a schaller, and it doesn't go all the way on.

I need two for Olly's mirror (by next month!) but I only had one that fit.... and I lost it :facepalm:

And I got the pearloid one to fit a bit better. Doesn't seem to be quite as loose as before.

That's weird. I thought Switchcraft switches should have all the same size tips. The black tips i got fit both guitars (couldn't really change between the stock tips of the straight switchcraft and angled one,for some reasons :facemelt:)

Try this though James? https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/131614710078

I think Matt had a guitar with the same switch tip at some point?

I'm gonna come in and say that is not a good idea IMO. For the same price your $$$ will go a hell of a lot further in the used market. You can probably get a Gibson SG Standard for around the same $$$ (a much better guitar IMO). You would definitely be able to get an american HSS strat used which would be so much better than the cort.

I get it that people like that it looks like a Manson, but remember that it isnt. Stretch your $$$ by going used. At the end of the day the cort is a cort, a MIA guitar will be better all around and will grow with you as a guitar player. I've sold all my 'cheap' import guitars, but I always keep the MIAs because they feel like real instruments.

Muse recorded unsustainable with real instruments. Does that make the MBC-1 inferior?

Archived