matthijs

13241336_10154027999000944_5710634440197692487_n.jpg?oh=374d81c8ed08dfb44750cf849017e175&oe=57CACFFA

Should have the plates back in the next couple of weeks, so I'll be able to give these a try.

Sweet. How long do normal EB's last for you - until they get rusty?

What did you guys decide to do with the pickguard btw? Anodize aluminum?

Sweet. How long do normal EB's last for you - until they get rusty?

What did you guys decide to do with the pickguard btw? Anodize aluminum?

Nope, I don't leave them on that long. I replace them as soon as they sound dull, or the plain strings start to feel a bit dirty.

and yeah.

Go on!

And yeah, I don't have any at the moment

Deal.

Might go in to finally get to play a Manson, even though it's slightly out of my gear budget at the moment. Although, last time I was in that shop I ended up buying a guitar on impulse :facepalm:

Deal.

Might go in to finally get to play a Manson, even though it's slightly out of my gear budget at the moment. Although, last time I was in that shop I ended up buying a guitar on impulse :facepalm:

Which one? (referring to the guitar, not the kidney)

You should go in just to try it out anyway, but I don't think it will be there long at that price!

Which one? (referring to the guitar, not the kidney)

You should go in just to try it out anyway, but I don't think it will be there long at that price!

My strat. I was going to buy one anyway, just hadn't planned to that day. Only intended to go in for strings etc.

I'll probably just end up playing with the twisty kaoss pad and annoying everyone in the shop :LOL:

Where's Macaroon

He's probably played that very guitar.

Nice, how's the weight on this one? I'd bet it's at least 2.5kg, just by looking at it. The internal fuzz factory probably makes it heavier too.

fuck does it even

Doesn't the big plastic mirror add weight and Toanz?

That depends if it's cracked or not. There will be more pieces glued on if it's cracked, resulting in a heavier guitar.

Then there are tonal properties to consider, such as black mirror having a darker tone than plain mirror.

I've never built a guitar in my life, let alone played one, but have done plenty of research on the internet, and think I can equally build one for another as anyone could anytime on another. Good luck!

Archived