matthijs

When in doubt, post the picture!

Also I really don't think many guitars are off limits for Matt smashing, I mean he smashed the cracked mirror! I think that the CE-7 is probably the only truly safe guitar, especially since he pretty much has to go straight to Piano from it.

I guess I could PM you a picture, but the last time I posted one publicly... well, Dom (and possibly Jaicen) only has so many testicles that can explode from rage.

Yes James. Now I need to see it :eek: I do want to see everyone's live reaction though :eek:

Also I really don't think many guitars are off limits for Matt smashing, I mean he smashed the cracked mirror! I think that the CE-7 is probably the only truly safe guitar, especially since he pretty much has to go straight to Piano from it.

He seems to take pretty good care of the CE-7. I read on the Wiki that the MB 7 malfunctioned and since then he went back to the good ole' CE-7? Is that true - does anyone have a video or something?

He seems to take pretty good care of the CE-7. I read on the Wiki that the MB 7 malfunctioned and since then he went back to the good ole' CE-7? Is that true - does anyone have a video or something?

Yeah think that's why Supremacy died again after it's mini revival but they're still playing CE.

is that ebony or rosewood though?

Man, the army green/ black match is perfect. I love the black truss rod adjuster.

Maybe Adrian told him "yo Matt, we haven't sold all the limited numbered editions. You need to play it, meiiinnnnnnnn." so he grudgingly did :p

I wonder if his are weight-relief like the Matt Blacks. When you guys are at the shop you should test drive one of them and make me drool.

Didn't know this existed. :ninja:

[YT]

[/YT]

ye

also, it looks like he left the 381 machine heads and schaller bridge on this. only difference seems to be the sustainiac and control knobs

13151383_10155107098367619_4071344246642715331_n.jpg?oh=85e944785806bf1a1e19dbdc5112dc80&oe=57A55788

13177101_10155107098482619_1451414791531781216_n.jpg?oh=1c1f9fd64ec05f2e63bff9c50965c886&oe=57A0CB41

Didn't like the colour on the website but looks insane with Matt using it considering the gig settng.

Didn't like the colour on the website but looks insane with Matt using it considering the gig settng.

I think all of us will eventually have one, since they won't be too terribly limited :LOL:

Hoping they have one on display when you all have your little meetup (without me :facemelt:) so you could tell me how nice it is :'(

I think all of us will eventually have one, since they won't be too terribly limited :LOL:

Hoping they have one on display when you all have your little meetup (without me :facemelt:) so you could tell me how nice it is :'(

I'm not sure my budget will ever stretch that far :p. Plus I should probably learn to play properly first.

I'm not sure my budget will ever stretch that far :p. Plus I should probably learn to play properly first.

:facemelt::facemelt::facemelt::facemelt::facemelt::facemelt:

I need to learn to play too

Jamesies picture Jamesssssssss

*gasps* I want both D:

13237833_454286581445704_1621325855928649893_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=35e03212b47fc9b92e9d697e9b976612&oe=57DD8598

https://www.mansonguitarworks.com/product/manson-heistercamp-limited-edition-premium-strap-206

Adrian emailed me saying he has numbers 16 and 40 left for the first run of the DR-1. I'm going to get one from the second batch due later this year.

Did he tell you how many were included in this run? Kind of interesting that a small number like 16 is left

I'm going to get one of the green ones (obviously)

The question is whether or not to get the production number added (I might have secured DRONE: 90...)

edit:

Didn't notice that on the picture! Yeah I think I need that too.

Archived