matthijs

I'm guessing 1 & 2 are for one rig, and 3 & 4 are for another.

Has Musewiki chucked it's hand in yet? Because how anyone is keeping track of these things is beyond me. Matt hasn't touched a Cort yet either, and at this point I can't see him ever doing so.

To this date Matt has given up the two rigs (Since he was back from the US Psycho tour) Seems like he put all guitars into one rig.

I'm editing at Musewiki and i'm keeping track with all those guitars, did cost me a lot of time but i'm pretty sure that it is accurate at the moment.. Feel free to ask if somethings seems unclear...

I'm guessing 1 & 2 are for one rig, and 3 & 4 are for another.

Has Musewiki chucked it's hand in yet? Because how anyone is keeping track of these things is beyond me. Matt hasn't touched a Cort yet either, and at this point I can't see him ever doing so.

That's just the thing. It's pretty much impossible to keep track of when he starts using a new guitar. We shouldn't assume it's the same guitar at the next show because a guitar wasn't trashed at the last show.

Also, what if parts are recycled after something is broken? I think it's highly possible that they have some spare bodies and necks, so if the body of a guitar breaks, they just take the neck, electronics, hardware, etc and throw it on a new body.

To this date Matt has given up the two rigs (Since he was back from the US Psycho tour) Seems like he put all guitars into one rig.

I'm editing at Musewiki and i'm keeping track with all those guitars, did cost me a lot of time but i'm pretty sure that it is accurate at the moment.. Feel free to ask if somethings seems unclear...

There is a lot of misinformation on there. I might have heard the actual number of guitars and what they were, but I can't remember exactly what that is.

I think it would be best with his current guitars to just keep a single section for the different variations, but not include duplicates

hopefully they'll replace all matt black #X. Are there any notable differences between them and their elderly brothers? or is Matt just worried James is getting closer to out-Mansoning him?

:ninja: After that batch of guitars in 2013 + his existing ones, I can't see it happening... anytime soon at least

Tim spoke a bit about it at the guitar show. There are still 2 rigs and he said after the guitars he's building now (by now I mean last weekend at the time of the show that I assume are the ones in the pic posted today) Matt will have about 28 total. Only difference was Tim referred to them as a Red and Blue rig vs A and B (if I remember correctly those were the two colors Tim mentioned).

As for the mystery guitar, they're still working out a few of the kinks before it makes its debut.

The original Copper Bomber is still waiting the titanium FRX tremolo (Tim has been waiting 3 months for it, whilst the many pics of it hanging at the Works and the guest appearance at the guitar show last week).

Wouldn't be 100% sure he's given up the two rigs, what makes you think so? Are there any individual guitars he doesn't have multiple copies of that he's been using over different legs? Skan PA have provided them with two different rigs for PA, consoles and all for Asia and South America so would make sense for there to be two guitar worlds to go along with that

Tim spoke a bit about it at the guitar show. There are still 2 rigs and he said after the guitars he's building now (by now I mean last weekend at the time of the show that I assume are the ones in the pic posted today) Matt will have about 28 total. Only difference was Tim referred to them as a Red and Blue rig vs A and B (if I remember correctly those were the two colors Tim mentioned).

As for the mystery guitar, they're still working out a few of the kinks before it makes its debut.

The original Copper Bomber is still waiting the titanium FRX tremolo (Tim has been waiting 3 months for it, whilst the many pics of it hanging at the Works and the guest appearance at the guitar show last week).

Yeah it's red and blue. Blue was for the Asia tour and red for SA

Wouldn't be 100% sure he's given up the two rigs, what makes you think so? Are there any individual guitars he doesn't have multiple copies of that he's been using over different legs? Skan PA have provided them with two different rigs for PA, consoles and all for Asia and South America so would make sense for there to be two guitar worlds to go along with that

I don't think he has. Besides the matt black guitars which are in both rigs, the last U.S. shows (remember those?) featured the guitars that were around from the previous tours.

Gloss black M1D1 (first one from T2L tour) and the chrome bomber were used, and the ali top was also there (probably as a backup for the chrome).

I imagine this is why we haven't seen that strat recently - it's probably part of the rig he uses in the U.S.

28 this year? Damn

And yeah, my FRX is in the same shipment it seems. Hopefully it won't be too long, as mine has a bunch of other work that has to be done AFTER the bridge arrives

well it's an old gloss black MA-2 which will be changed to:

copper finish

alloy scratch plate w/ light swirls

single coil sustainiac

FRX bridge (or possibly something else at this point)

new bridge pickup

new neck (birds-eye maple/rosewood)

I think that's it

does Matt just want a different finish FRX or was there a problem with the old one ?

I think that FRX was a one of a kind proto so I imagine there was something wrong with it. The guitar as a whole looked brilliant with it.

I think that FRX was a one of a kind proto so I imagine there was something wrong with it. The guitar as a whole looked brilliant with it.

yeah that

I was looking into some different options earlier, but I think I'm going to wait for the FRX.

Oh and possibly add a wah probe mod to that list in the previous post. :facepalm: Just need to find out if it will work on that guitar

yeah that

I was looking into some different options earlier, but I think I'm going to wait for the FRX.

Oh and possibly add a wah probe mod to that list in the previous post. :facepalm: Just need to find out if it will work on that guitar

Is that because of the copper finish? I imagine that would be problematic if it's conductive.

so much sexy in one picture.

did anyone else notice the sustainiac equipped ones have black toggle switches instead of the default silver ones that come with the sustainiacs? im wondering how much effort it would take to replace the default switches with black toggle switches considering they arent soldered to the board. :happy:

Archived