matthijs

Great pictures! At least that guy with the sign is honest

And yeah, it takes some getting used to I guess. I think manhattan is a bit easier to 'get' than other places as there's just so much there and it doesn't seem to be dominated by a single culture or anything like that (if that made any sense)

also, this might be of interest to some. Free chicken and waffles for those who spot what's unusual about it...

10421373_10153295372755944_5615466400300871404_n.jpg?oh=3806625cea9126e90fb59e719cae2865&oe=562B956A

What is the extra switch for?

F**king gorgeous btw!...

What is the extra switch for?

F**king gorgeous btw!...

coil split

id very much like one of them.

Yeah they're quite good actually. We'll have to have some when you come to NYC later this year!

Is that a p90?

No. :facepalm:

11049507_10153301672195944_1030390219907728931_n.jpg?oh=3bd45d690af3d47cb797d076c82e2eed&oe=5633143A

Damn, that black MA was between mine and Matt's in that other picture. There go my bragging rights :ninja:

and have people still not realized that the new one is silver? Just looking at some comments... no idea how they can't see that from the pictures that are around now.

Yo guys on the thread. Seing as you have more experience than me, I'm pondering strap locks form my currently under construction MA-2 Evo...

Basically - Yes or No for strap locks, and if Yes, which: Dunlop or Schaller?

Yes always have strap locks!!! I prefer schaller but others might like different better

Yo guys on the thread. Seing as you have more experience than me, I'm pondering strap locks form my currently under construction MA-2 Evo...

Basically - Yes or No for strap locks, and if Yes, which: Dunlop or Schaller?

Strap locks are a must.

Schaller are great.

What specs is your guitar going to be?

Strap locks are a must.

Schaller are great.

What specs is your guitar going to be?

Currently it's a Satin black MA-2 Evo w/ Sustaniac and Coil tap conversion (on tone knob). Getting the Schallers fitted along with it now probably (contact the homeboy Adrian - he gets SO enthusiastic about things :LOL:)

Currently it's a Satin black MA-2 Evo w/ Sustaniac and Coil tap conversion (on tone knob). Getting the Schallers fitted along with it now probably (contact the homeboy Adrian - he gets SO enthusiastic about things :LOL:)

he used a smiley face in an email response to me the other day, i was shocked! :LOL:

honestly can't tell if it's a joke or not :rolleyes:

Well considering how many posts I answer on here...

I actually didn't get the job, as I tend to be wrong most of the time.

Just admit you're Hugh Manson.

Reminds me of that time I tricked someone into thinking Phill was Hugh, as he'd just finished that really nice bomber style guitar.

2034147270_c6b49d42bc_z.jpgblackie by Phillip Webb, on Flickr

'Nuther question. What is the Sustaniac like as a pickup? Like, tone quality etc.

Loads better than the sustainer for one thing. The tone is pretty single coil like - maybe brighter than your average strat neck pickup, but still pretty good considering it's not actually a standard pickup.

Having said that, I've only tried the single coil sustainiac, and I'm not sure if there's a difference between that and the humbucker version (there is with the sustainer, though it's not massive)

Archived