matthijs

Sounds great, that custom is awesome. If I miss out on an MB this time I'm going to go for a custom like that, but P90s and a flat-top black carbon finish.

I'm really excited to get it started! Taking their time to respond to my emails though :LOL:

ask BS

yeah

but I still don't think he should count the planning stages as part of the wait, and technically the guitar was finished months before he got it, and it was just the bridge that had to be sent back to the bridge magician... and unfortunately that took quite a while (nearly until dinner time)

That's just how I look at it anyway. my black carbon took over a year from start to finish. Worth it though :facemelt:

How some of you didn't go mad waiting a year for a custom is beyond me.

How long have you been waiting?

Now to get to know it...

:awesome:

yeah that's where i got the initial idea :LOL: black glitter is so fucking beautiful

I'm trying to find that picture of the works trem... it's almost over the top (Phill called it a "blinder") but it looks great, I think

edit:

dR2R9uZ.jpg

at least he can browse for a better guitar while he plays it :rolleyes:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm trying to find that picture of the works trem... it's almost over the top (Phill called it a "blinder") but it looks great, I think

edit:

dR2R9uZ.jpg

God yes :stongue: I really like the glitter in waves. I saw an MA-1 on their works site that was kinda randomly and thinly spread all over, a bit like matts 7 strings and it didn't look anywhere near as cool

God yes :stongue: I really like the glitter in waves. I saw an MA-1 on their works site that was kinda randomly and thinly spread all over, a bit like matts 7 strings and it didn't look anywhere near as cool

Yeah I think I remember that one. If I'm honest, the one in the picture isn't as neatly done as the one with the dual P90s, but it makes it more .. flamboyant, which is a good thing in this case.

Yeah I think I remember that one. If I'm honest, the one in the picture isn't as neatly done as the one with the dual P90s, but it makes it more .. flamboyant, which is a good thing in this case.

yeah for sure, I think it looks good done messily, gives it more of a constellation look to it

Ha, if I could afford as many guitars at you, I'd probably get a few more, but I'll settle for two. :LOL:

I didn't have any problems playing it yesterday when I got it back, but that's not necessarily conclusive. Will keep playing obviously, and hopefully it doesn't come back. They replaced the Hexpander board, so hopefully that was the issue.

Ha, if I could afford as many guitars at you, I'd probably get a few more, but I'll settle for two. :LOL:

I didn't have any problems playing it yesterday when I got it back, but that's not necessarily conclusive. Will keep playing obviously, and hopefully it doesn't come back. They replaced the Hexpander board, so hopefully that was the issue.

well sell your pedalboards and you'll be able to afford as many!

and that's good. do let us know if it develops another issue.

well sell your pedalboards and you'll be able to afford as many!

and that's good. do let us know if it develops another issue.

To be honest, there are a few things like the Loop Station that I really don't use much, but it might be something I work with more in the future. Things like the Kaossilator too are things that I've kind of had ideas about using without really having the time to try them out much so far. But yeah, haha, I've got enough stuff anyway - I wouldn't really need another guitar without repeating what I've already got in various combinations I suppose. Don't think I could wait years for another though, haha!

To be honest, there are a few things like the Loop Station that I really don't use much, but it might be something I work with more in the future. Things like the Kaossilator too are things that I've kind of had ideas about using without really having the time to try them out much so far. But yeah, haha, I've got enough stuff anyway - I wouldn't really need another guitar without repeating what I've already got in various combinations I suppose. Don't think I could wait years for another though, haha!

See, I wouldn't get it all in one guitar - maybe a few with the features spread out.

Also, what are your thoughts on people making replicas of your guitar?

Did he really plaster his own name about 15 times on that end credits screen?

The fuck?

you watched the video all the way through?

See, I wouldn't get it all in one guitar - maybe a few with the features spread out.

Wel, the aim was to get it all in one guitar, haha! Glad I did, though the MB-1 still gets a lot of use, particularly for sustainer stuff and other tunings.

Also, what are your thoughts on people making replicas of your guitar?

I'd probably advise against it to be honest, haha! The bridge and the ali complicates it all a bit too much. Worth it for me of course. Why, what do you have in mind? :rolleyes:

Archived