matthijs

Well Matt can jog on. She's mine.

Any idea when it will be completed?

Ha in one of the photos James's name can actually be seen written on a whiteboard.

Haha didn't notice that! Spec seems to be for the guitar in the video I posted the other day. Lightweight carbon should be up next

:LOL:

:ninja:

Haha, yeah, the fuzz factory would be at least, I think, so I'd be a bit reluctant to open it up.

Also, I think I actually have too many cables now, I had a load spare last time I looked - probably went overboard last time unfortunately. If anyone needs some, do let me know, haha!

Just wait... you'll need them once you realize you need a third pedalboard

That blue one is probably for a Muse/FF fan

Maybe a FF fan, but does buying a Manson brand you as a Muse fan?

Yes. Yes it does.

Also, just found these quotes in the MB-1 thread from when the red glitter got destroyed...

RIP Glitterati, the guitar that brought us great hits like Stockholm Syndrome, New Born, and Uprising. We will miss your sound, your oh so smexy finish, and your amazing ability to cause Dominic Howard such trouble. You were a true fighter, triumphing over opponents such as drumkits, amplifiers and the aforementioned Howard's forehead, and it took a thirty foot fall from a tower to finally end you. Though your body may be broken, and your sparkles left to die, you will never be forgotten. May your replacement uphold your legacy, and your sound be forever remembered.

Im actually in a state of shock. Knights of Cydonia will never be the same again.

amazing.

It was nice having Simno and Bs posting too. Not sure what happened to that Drunk Dizz guy, but I'm guessing he didn't manage to get an MB-1 in the end

Just wait... you'll need them once you realize you need a third pedalboard

Even if I wanted more pedals (and I'm not saying I don't), I genuinely couldn't fit any more in, haha! :LOL:

Should be in permanent pen ;)

I was going to say something similar, haha! Nicely spotted though! :LOL:

Even if I wanted more pedals (and I'm not saying I don't), I genuinely couldn't fit any more in, haha! :LOL:

I was going to say something similar, haha! Nicely spotted though! :LOL:

That's why you'd build a third pedalboard!

and also

10636215_272366669637697_5365194512582146578_n.jpg

Only just noticed that guitar body back there... :stunned:

Could possibly be a front jack plug, not sure what else it could be.

I imagine that's the hold button for the MIDI strip. (the button next to the MIDI strip itself is probably the kill button)

No idea what's in place of the tone control though, as he said it's not having one of those... maybe something to do with the bridge pickup switching, as I don't see anything else for that (usually it's a mini toggle or a push/pull pot though)

Best use of inbuilt fx I've seen. And it's his first time with it....

Yeah I guess there are other things to do than the plug in baby intro

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

Replica straps?

Tebet-20120603-00431.jpg

i also like how the sustainer stickers have nothing on them

...and how there's not actually a sustainer at all

Is it me or is the one on the top is shorter than the red one ?

Looks like it, but the non-XY MB shape Mansons are a bit shorter than the X-Y ones (though not by that much)

I think they used the exact same shape for the DL-1 and MB-1 though.

I think they used the exact same shape for the DL-1 and MB-1 though.

Looks like they did

281382_10150255792852091_558722090_8039042_366082_n.jpg

I think they can get away with it as the gap between the bridge and tailpiece is wider on the DL-1 than it is on the original....and a rather well made replica

2deloreansclose.jpg]

:)

Looks like they did

I think they can get away with it as the gap between the bridge and tailpiece is wider on the DL-1 than it is on the original....and a rather well made replica

:)

Yeah it seems that way. Before we got them, I was sort of hoping they'd make the shape a bit more wonky like the original. Still looks good anyway.

I can only identify Matt's signature on the #NotForSale. I'm guessing Dom's is near the volume control, and Chris' near the neck pickup

You could see it from space. :ninja:

Oh, and hi from France. :)

Hi Bs... :ohmy:

YlBSILh4KIs

Archived