matthijs

exciting times

Did they say anything about the sound? I'm curious about that lace pickup; only really familiar with the single coils they do.

don't think they tried out the sound on guitar rig ;0

*coughollygetarealampcough*

I'm tagging along so Olly will get to see CE-7 BLACK GLITTER

Yea the Mini MIDI is just ugly IMO. I am torn if I like the Santa amount of glitter on the black, or the 7 string manson style.

well with the even black glitter you know what you're getting, the stripes can make you angry that the lines are not straight enough or the angle isn't consistent so the lines are parallel. so yeah, consistency.

Yea the Mini MIDI is just ugly IMO. I am torn if I like the Santa amount of glitter on the black, or the 7 string manson style.

I don't mind it too much in general, but I don't know about this one. I think the two piece bridge also makes it look a bit cluttered compared to the hard tail and full sized X-Y pad like on the MB-1. Just a thought anyway.

It's probably why I got away with putting it in the stealth DC :awesome:

BSMoEFjCQAArLOT.jpg:large

This one looks much better to me, but it would look even better with a full sized one because of the unused space.

and yeah, I agree with what crazybobbles said, but in general I prefer the santa style finish... unless it doesn't work on that particular guitar (I'd definitely get an even finish on an E shape)

well with the even black glitter you know what you're getting, the stripes can make you angry that the lines are not straight enough or the angle isn't consistent so the lines are parallel. so yeah, consistency.

Send it back and tell them to do it properly! :LOL:

The mini screen looks so out of place - kind of a shame because I can see why they released it, but it just doesn't look right somehow.

I can only think it's still an option if people want a bridge like the TOM that takes up more space, or a trem bridge possibly.

There's that, but remember it's also an option for the MA series, so I'm sure they'll still be popular enough.

How does the middle position sound? I know how you said the neck was really warm, but the bridge was pretty bright/twangy

Also, Works website is selling HAP machine heads? My prayers (and probably loads of other people's) have been answered. Now they just need to get the strap extender on there for us tall folk (unless it's already on the shop website, but I don't see it)

edit:

http://www.mansons.co.uk/product/manson-leather-strap-extender-deluxe-5991

YES. Need about five of them.

Also, Works website is selling HAP machine heads?

I got mine from these guys james, http://japarts.ca

I contacted them through e-mail, you tell them the exact style you want, so I got the HAP-M (Locking ones). You tell them the finish, the button style etc. If you look at all the hundreds of combinations available on the Gotoh site, you can get any of them.

These guys will send you the invoice, you pay it, and the order get sent directly to Gotoh who fills it. Took 3 weeks or so, but you can get exactly what you want this way, and have way more options. The price was not terrible either. I paid $115 for the HAP-M tuners. AllParts.com charges $145 (+ tax and shipping) for just HAP, no locking.

Archived