Follow Me Lyric Video Online Now

KirkBot

Umm... no.

Actually, the booklet with the album says 'hurt' and 'hurting you'. It's not harm - they got that bit wrong, lol.

I'm loving these lyric videos. They're simply but effective: I love the colours and font in this one :happy: Thanks for the free Follow Me download from the O2, Mooze! Bloody awesome: especially Chris's epic vocals at the end <3

Actually, the booklet with the album says 'hurt' and 'hurting you'. It's not harm - they got that bit wrong, lol.

I'm loving these lyric videos. They're simply but effective: I love the colours and font in this one :happy: Thanks for the free Follow Me download from the O2, Mooze! Bloody awesome: especially Chris's epic vocals at the end <3

More like it's harm and they wrote the booklet wrong, don't you think? :p

Think about it, what's more likely to get published wrong: a booklet or a lyric video which goes on youtube?

Either. They get lyrics wrong all the time, it makes no difference what format they appear in. But between the two I'd say a video's more likely to be wrong cos the booklet seems more official. Anyways, it's about what you hear, tbh, and I hear hurt. Simples. I dunno why we're arguing about this, it's a flipping word :LOL:

Either way, the booklet IS wrong. Again. :LOL:

I don't really know whether we know that it has been wrong previously, but it would be good to know that it can be relied on, you are right.

I think the lyrics in the booklet at this particular point sound unnecessarily clumsy in any case.

"I won't let them hurt,

they're hurting you, no,

Ooh yeah

When your heart is breaking".

Why so clumsy, when the rest of the lyrics are more or less fine? I say more or less because "and you feel wrong" doesn't really fit well, but I'm used to that.

I suppose there might be some reason for the clumsy lyrics - they might be pointing to something in particular, unknown to us, which wouldn't be captured if they were phrased differently - but I think you are right and they are simply wrong.

Talk about clumsy, that is a very clumsy post. Sorry about that! :chuckle:

Sometimes it makes me think they're from earlier versions of songs, or something. I don't know how anyone really heard all that in this song. Some of the TR stuff was way worse, though.

However, someone went to great pains to type out all the "uns, un, unsa"... so it seems so very odd. :LOL:

I suppose it is possible that the booklet lyrics needed to be organised before the songs were fully finished, but would it be a matter of someone listening to the song and typing up lyrics from that without any written up lyrics to refer to?

I suppose there could be an audiotypist typing them up, but wouldn't they be checked at some point? Oh :LOL:, perhaps by the writer.

It's always interested me, because it's not limited to Muse booklets. Sometimes they're just so far off it seems there has to be a better explaination.

Follow Me is the only real error I've noticed on T2L, mostly because I haven't really looked at the lyrics. Matt is almost always really clear, and easy for me to understand.

Of course, with Muse, we always feel like they could have been transcribed off of Matt's napkin scribblings. :LOL:

Archived