Follow Me Lyric Video Online Now

KirkBot

I saw the link on Twitter, but I am wondering where and how people found it? Was it at the end of the lyric video, I am guessing?

Pretty cool. And I love matt at the end saying "I really did that!" LOL!

It was written in a frame of the video, when it gets glitchy (can't remember the exact moment)

I saw the link on Twitter, but I am wondering where and how people found it? Was it at the end of the lyric video, I am guessing?

Pretty cool. And I love matt at the end saying "I really did that!" LOL!

I saw text in the glitch and went back and paused it. It's riiight at 1:42:

followme_zpsa1536032.jpg

I blame my twitchy gamer eyes. :chuckle: Always scanning.

*It's also right around 2:45

I think we've known for a while that Follow Me is the next single. I think it's a great single.

Not so sure about the lyric video though. While Madness was soothing organic shapes which suggests sensuality, this is all spiky and robotic, the only organic looking bits being the red blobs. Are they supposed to symbolise hearts?

It could be random shapes but the shapes breaking up at the lyric about a heart breaking, suggest otherwise. That the shapes are loosely related to the lyrics.

Thus the blinding whiteness could be symbolic of the light described at birth and death. People who have had near death experiences describe approaching a light, and well birth is also likely to involve approaching light.

But yeah, if random shapes and colours, why so jaggedly when the song is so comforting?

It was written in a frame of the video, when it gets glitchy (can't remember the exact moment)

I don't understand, which video?

Also I'm not sure what Matt meant when he said "Yes. I actually did that!".

PS Ignore me. I didn't click the link. Assumed it was to the lyric video.

Amazing. <3 <3 <3 Love it live. :happy:

I think the "I really did that" bit was the part that people who went to the show were talking about, when he apparently started the audience waving their hands, and he was sort of in awe he could make thousands of people follow him like that...

Just another acknowledgement that Muse doesn't really understand or comprehend the magnitude of their success yet, imo.

I think the "I really did that" bit was the part that people who went to the show were talking about, when he apparently started the audience waving their hands, and he was sort of in awe he could make thousands of people follow him like that...

Just another acknowledgement that Muse doesn't really understand or comprehend the magnitude of their success yet, imo.

Yes I thought it must have been in some kind of response to the crowd. Could it really be that he got people to wave hands. He's done that many many times before?

Maybe he was congratulating himself on producing a baby. :LOL: That's a joke btw. Despite the amount of coverage it has had, I can't see how Matt could really think of that as a particularly unique achievement. :LOL:

Maybe he was laughing at his own full on performance.

I suppose they have said that it is exciting for them when the audience respond, so you might be right. I didn't notice the arm waving you speak of.

Yes I thought it must have been in some kind of response to the crowd. Could it really be that he got people to wave hands. He's done that many many times before?

Maybe he was congratulating himself on producing a baby. :LOL: That's a joke btw. Despite the amount of coverage it has had, I can't see how Matt could really think of that as a particularly unique achievement. :LOL:

I suppose they have said that it is exciting for them when the audience respond, so you might be right. I didn't notice the arm waving you speak of.

I haven't got a clue, actually, just guessing based on the recounts of the show I have read..:)

EDIT: K, did a little research, and apparently the "see, I can do that kind of thing now.." in reaction to getting the crowd to wave, happened on the 27th during UD. So, who knows what he meant at the end of the Follow Me live download. See what I get for assuming? (Feels like an ass.)

:LOL: I just laughed so hard. That's just the kind of thing he would do.

'LOOK EVERYONE! I MADE THIS.'

Ahahahahaha

Ok I'm done now :$

I haven't got a clue, actually, just guessing based on the recounts of the show I have read..:)

EDIT: K, did a little research, and apparently the "see, I can do that kind of thing now.." in reaction to getting the crowd to wave, happened on the 27th during UD. So, who knows what he meant at the end of the Follow Me live download. See what I get for assuming? (Feels like an ass.)

No need to feel like an ass. :chuckle: But during UD he said "I'm so glad I can do that kind of thing now" or something like that. I think he was just showing pleasure at having the opportunity to express himself more or interact with the audience more. And yes, the other comment was after Follow Me. Both on the 27th.

Archived