Japanese Shows On Sale Saturday

KirkBot

• 1 month later...

I'm from NZ and will be in Japan during their concerts in Saitama.

I really want to purchase tickets to the Japan gigs but I'm having trouble navigating through the website and what I actually need to do and what happens with the tickets.

Can you please give me some advice and tips regarding purchasing these tickets for foreigners who aren't living in Japan.

Cheers

namkool

facebook.com/lrbachtiar

I'm from NZ and will be in Japan during their concerts in Saitama.

I really want to purchase tickets to the Japan gigs but I'm having trouble navigating through the website and what I actually need to do and what happens with the tickets.

Can you please give me some advice and tips regarding purchasing these tickets for foreigners who aren't living in Japan.

Cheers

namkool

facebook.com/lrbachtiar

buying tickets in Japan is not very friendly for foreigners I think. If you don't have friends living in Japan, it'd be hard to purchase the tickets since those ticket systems need Japan address to register, and they usually don't accept non-Japanese bank's credit cards. My friends and I bought the tickets through the agent who helps buy those concert tickets, and of course the price was more expensive than the original.

Aside from those ticket systems, you can go on Yahoo! Japan auction to search for the tickets, but the problem remains the same.. you would probably have difficulty becoming a member of Yahoo!JP. And most of the sellers won't send their tickets abroad.

Same as above - is there any way to see the site in english? (google translate is not good enough)

I think google translation is probably the best among all the translating sites online lol

now all kind of tickets (arena standing/S stand/A stand) for the first day are still available.

for Jan. 12, arena standing tickets' sold out.

I think google translation is probably the best among all the translating sites online lol

now all kind of tickets (arena standing/S stand/A stand) for the first day are still available.

for Jan. 12, arena standing tickets' sold out.

It is not much help if I need a Japanese address to get tickets....

It is not much help if I need a Japanese address to get tickets....

I don't know if there's any agent or other way to purchase JP stuff in your country?

I just PM you, please check!

erm I should just say you can keep your eyes on Musebay... lol

Archived