2013.03.17 - Mandalay Bay Resort, Las Vegas, NV, US

halo eighteen

I've never really been to Vegas, so I'm pretty excited! Just looked at Mandalay prices and......:eek: Mary is telling me to go to the Flamingo. Better pool! :LOL:

Oooh! You're going to have a blast. Mandalay can be a bit pricey. Luckily I get comped rooms through mlife (I go to Vegas a lot. :$:LOL:). Luxor and Excalibur are cheaper too and they are connected to Mandalay Bay by tram and indoor mall. But Excalibur is kinda dumpy (good place to play some cheap 3 card though!) and Luxor is filled with people harassing you to do some seminar. Haven't been to Flamingo before.

Oooh! You're going to have a blast. Mandalay can be a bit pricey. Luckily I get comped rooms through mlife (I go to Vegas a lot. :$:LOL:). Luxor and Excalibur are cheaper too and they are connected to Mandalay Bay by tram and indoor mall. But Excalibur is kinda dumpy (good place to play some cheap 3 card though!) and Luxor is filled with people harassing you to do some seminar. Haven't been to Flamingo before.

Luxor always seemed interesting to me. I hear they have awesome elevators. :awesome: Which place has the best buffet though? That's what I'm looking for. :LOL:

Luxor always seemed interesting to me. I hear they have awesome elevators. :awesome: Which place has the best buffet though? That's what I'm looking for. :LOL:

:LOL: The best one I've had is at the Bellagio. But it's further up on the strip away from Mandalay. Could be worth the visit though if you want to try a really good buffet! :yesey:

yAY!!!!!!! This is so much better than the other plan for me!!!! Drop my kids off with my folks on the way down! I imagine the $65 is for GA? And is there gonna be a pre sale?

Looking at the seating, I want specific sections, is there a way to specify what I want when I buy my tickets, or does it just come up best available, with no choice? I haven't bought conert tickets in a couple years....

This show is sooo tempting!!! I'm seeing them both nights in LA too, but damn I wanna go to this one too! Money is a bit tight.

What should I do people, I need guidance !!

Don't listen to us. Everyone will probably tell you to go to all of them. :LOL:

Why is this show going on sale so early? Why not December/ January? :noey:

Don't listen to us. Everyone will probably tell you to go to all of them. :LOL:

Why is this show going on sale so early? Why not December/ January? :noey:

Early? The show is in March. I have tickets for shows in April. :LOL:

BTW, The Bellagio freaking rocks! I absolutely love that hotel. :D

I am looking to get Good Seats (not GA), do you guys think I will get better seats in the Muse pre-sale today or during the on-sale on Friday? Looking to get 4 for my family.

I think the presale offers better seating, but if nothing's coming up decent then try during general.

Well I was talked into it! I got Floor tickets. We must have some kind of a Muser meetup in Vegas on Saturday night or during the day Sunday (day of the show)!

Oh and to whoever is going to Vegas, where r u guys planning on staying?

After debating between Mandalay and Aria, I've chosen Aria. I can't abandon my favorite place. :(

I would love to do a meetup before the show. A bunch of us met up for drinks at the House of Blues last time Muse played in Vegas. We can do something like that again.

I'm a cosmopolitan fan myself! How's the Aria, never been inside that one?!

It's gorgeous! It doesn't feel like gaudy Vegas. I love the neutral tones and the technology in the rooms and the corner suites are awesome. The restaurants and lounges are some of my favorites and the spa is so nice. I can't wait to go back. :yesey:

i5_ADb7Cp1M

I've gambled at the Cosmo, but I haven't stayed there before. It looks really nice too!

If I wasn't already going to Vegas for the Chili Peppers on New Year's Eve, I'd totally think about doing it for Muse.

I'm seeing The Black Keys that time in Vegas myself!

I was going to go NYE weekend too. A Perfect Circle and Black Keys in one weekend! But I couldn't take that time off in Dec + a week off for Muse in Jan, so I had to drop the NYE Vegas plans. :( I'm so happy that Muse will be playing Vegas in the spring though! :awesome:

Archived