Chance [song from the 2nd Law sessions?]

mr.jingles

Well, we should at least get a couple of b-sides with the singles, we'll know soon enough. Surely with all the genre splicing there'll be a few songs that they just cut for the hell of it and decided wouldn't work on an album.

Before the Resistance they said they won't release b-sides anymore. But they also said sometimes that they didn't want to release usual albums anymore, but b-side bundles instead, wich they never did (I guess that'd have worked out like Dead Star / In Your World). So maybe they'll start releasing b-sides again.

But they also said sometimes that they didn't want to release usual albums anymore, but b-side bundles instead

No they didn't. They said they were considering the possibility of just releasing songs. Nothing about not wanting to do albums, and especially not anything about B-SIDE bundles. Do you know what b-side means?

No they didn't. They said they were considering the possibility of just releasing songs. Nothing about not wanting to do albums, and especially not anything about B-SIDE bundles. Do you know what b-side means?

Yeah I do know what b-sides are. But I don't think that they'd release every songs on its own, so there'll be "singles" and "b-sides", while I don't think that it would make sense to differ between them anymore. And from time to time they wanted to release an album-like work that contains the best of these songs. But they obviously didn't do that.

Yeah I do know what b-sides are. But I don't think that they'd release every songs on its own, so there'll be "singles" and "b-sides", while I don't think that it would make sense to differ between them anymore. And from time to time they wanted to release an album-like work that contains the best of these songs. But they obviously didn't do that.

New question, have you heard of EPs?

What sort of shitty band only makes the bare minimum for an album?!

Just because they wrote 12 song titles on a board doesn't automatically mean the just composed "the minimum for an album". They could have written 100 songs and just picked 12 to work on detail for the album.

I also find it ironic how there are more The Resistance and The 2nd Law haters here, on the official muse.mu board, than anywhere else.

I also find it ironic how there are more The Resistance and The 2nd Law haters here, on the official muse.mu board, than anywhere else.

Cause there's a lot of users here who have followed the bands for years and were disappointed with the new albums. There's worse places than this in terms of bitter older fans.

Archived