We're Pretty Sure Muse Is The New Styx

chudenk

Guest bellamylookalike
If the guy wants to know when I stopped reading it was here:

"The Resistance was cheesy as fuck, cheesier than Cheeseasaurus Rex"

Although it should have been here:

"1999"

Why?

Articles from Muse fanatics are always the same.

Kind of uninteresting when they don't tell us anything apart from the writer's opinion. Except I didn't know Uprising was on Occupy playlists. That's pretty cool.

I think, as well, this writer is over stating the level of optimism in Muse's music, though of course it is there in some songs. I don't think they are the majority.

Plus saying that no one does anything with their lives after the age of 40 but reminisce over their lost dreams and the music of their teenage years is rather generalistic and trivialising of both older people and the music.

Guest bellamylookalike

Plus saying that no one does anything with their lives after the age of 40 but reminisce over their lost dreams and the music of their teenage years is rather generalistic and trivialising of both older people and the music.

Yeah I thought this about that part. There's so much music, more than one lifetime can appreciate so just being in a music coma or whatever he said in the future seems a bit of a waste.

It wasn't until I heard "Stockholm Syndrome" on The Edge 103.9 that I started to fully appreciate rock music for myself.

I'm going to cry in a corner now. :'( This was the only station worth listening to, and now it went from The Edge to X103.9 to My 103.9 and it plays crap!

The rest of the article is lolarious, insulting, repetitive, and at times just plain boring. This guy decided that Queen and Radiohead comparisons were getting old, so he tried a new one. Whatever.

Archived