Anyone good with Photoshop fancy designing our EP cover?

siblades

We're called Minimum, don't have much up right now however - playing a few gigs this month then off to the studio to get our shit sorted! One of our friends is getting into management and basically slapped me when he found out how long we'd been together and hadn't even put together a recording :p

There you go!

Haha awesome, give us a shout on Facebook when you've got some recordings up! :)

I congratulate you for your success to be aired on absolute radio!:D I saw it on your twitter account (I follow you;)). I wasn't able to hear it, do you know if I can listen to it again?

Thanks very much indeed! We were over the moon :) Unfortunately I don't think you can listen to the show again, I had a look myself and couldn't find anything :(

Thank you very much! Listening to them now. They sound really great:D. You should come to Switzerland! I'd love to hear you live... I'd know some nice venues:)

We'd absolutely love to! Get us enough Swiss fans and we'll be there right away I promise ;)

And thanks again for your kind words :D

Absolutely loving the positive comments coming through, thanks man! If you could join the Facebook page and spread the word we'd be eternally grateful :)

I joined your FB page a few days ago. I've already posted about it in banter and suggested it to a few friends. Seriously, one of my favorite albums/EPs all year:D

I joined your FB page a few days ago. I've already posted about it in banter and suggested it to a few friends. Seriously, one of my favorite albums/EPs all year:D

Haha, liked you and shared your EP! :chuckle: You really are great, I'm really excited and wooo! I hope my friends check you out!

Seriously that means SO much guys. We wont forget our first fans if things were to take off that's for sure ;)

Archived