Will Call questions and comments

Bonga13

It's productive, but it kind of screws the consumer a bit. What happens if you can't go to the show, or even get to the venue to transfer the tickets to someone? Then you're S.O.L. :mad:

I haven't done so with Muse, but with other bands, I've called the box office and made arrangements/transfers beforehand. It takes a bit of work, but it's worked for me. Not sure if that'll be the case with Muse, and I hope I don't have to do so and everything goes to plan. :unsure:

It's productive, but it kind of screws the consumer a bit. What happens if you can't go to the show, or even get to the venue to transfer the tickets to someone? Then you're S.O.L. :mad:

Oh, and I checked in my ticketmaster account and you can transfer paperless tickets over to anyone with an email address. At least I can with my Sacramento tickets.

Has anyone heard if GA, or I guess anyone with will call is getting actual printed tickets when we pick them up, or is it just a wristband or something? I'm just curious because I love saving my tickets for shows, so I'm hoping I'll have one for Muse.

If it's presale I'm pretty sure there will be tickets, but I'm not 100%. We'll find out in 17 days! :awesome:

ugh I just bought my presale tickets for the Dallas show and I thought my computer had a glitch or something because the UPS option wouldn't show up.

I'm ok with will call I just wanted my tickets to be shipped to me. I wonder if there is a way to switch will call to UPS?

Archived