2012.10.31 - BBC Radio Theatre, London, UK

chudenk

Seriously does anyone know, I'm still awaiting an email, eticket, some kind of idea what should be going on. This is happening next wednesday! And I'd like to know as soon as posibble how this is working.

Are you sure you didn't recieve an email yet?

Are you sure you even won ? Are you dreaming ?

Check in your spam messages

Seriously does anyone know, I'm still awaiting an email, eticket, some kind of idea what should be going on. This is happening next wednesday! And I'd like to know as soon as posibble how this is working.

I didn't receive anything still either, getting pretty worried now. I've checked my junk mail and there's nothing in there. :(

Those who are going are going to have such a great night. I was down at the Radio Theatre for Train's In Concert (I know, nothing like Muse, but don't even go there) on Thursday. As ever, a perfect concert experience.

Assuming it goes to normal plan, they'll start letting people into the building slightly earlier than doors time. Once your email ticket is scanned, you'll get a numbered sticker on it. You then wait in the holding area (with bar & snacks) until around 7:30pm - though you can head off-site if you want at this point for a while if you prefer. They'll let you into the auditorium in batches in sticker number order. ID - I've never yet been asked for ID. Then again, neither had I for iTunes before this year - ouch! If you've bought eBay tickets from a scroat who's sold them multiple times, only the first people will get through.

Turning up early? The main thing it will get you is a low numbered sticker.

Think this is only the second Radio Theatre In Concert with seats removed. There will be a barrier at the front.

Yes, there'll be casual fans, but they won't be at the front, where I'm sure all of the hardcore will end up - you will have such a whale of a time!

So sad that I'm away next week, so didn't even bother to enter for the competition. I doubt I'd have won, but even so, at least I can listen on iPlayer when I get back - plus I've got tonight at the O2 to go to.... :-)

Those who are going are going to have such a great night. I was down at the Radio Theatre for Train's In Concert (I know, nothing like Muse, but don't even go there) on Thursday. As ever, a perfect concert experience.

Assuming it goes to normal plan, they'll start letting people into the building slightly earlier than doors time. Once your email ticket is scanned, you'll get a numbered sticker on it. You then wait in the holding area (with bar & snacks) until around 7:30pm - though you can head off-site if you want at this point for a while if you prefer. They'll let you into the auditorium in batches in sticker number order. ID - I've never yet been asked for ID. Then again, neither had I for iTunes before this year - ouch! If you've bought eBay tickets from a scroat who's sold them multiple times, only the first people will get through.

Turning up early? The main thing it will get you is a low numbered sticker.

Think this is only the second Radio Theatre In Concert with seats removed. There will be a barrier at the front.

Yes, there'll be casual fans, but they won't be at the front, where I'm sure all of the hardcore will end up - you will have such a whale of a time!

So sad that I'm away next week, so didn't even bother to enter for the competition. I doubt I'd have won, but even so, at least I can listen on iPlayer when I get back - plus I've got tonight at the O2 to go to.... :-)

That's useful info for the chosen ones :) I thought you were going as somebody's +1?

Nothing :( this is killing me! I can't seem to get a response from the BBC either. I don't feel very much like a winner here...:(

Me neither, excuse my language but this is a bit fucking ridiculous. Poorly organised, and I'm very disappointed, I have been trying to find some sort of contact number s I can phone, but thus far I've not had any luck. I will keep trying. But am very annoyed that such measures are having to be taken, especially with the gig being tomorrow!

I just tried calling the BBC Audiences helpline and got all the way through the stupid 'press 1 for this and press 2 for that' series of menus, got to the option to talk to someone when it cut me off saying it was experiencing extremely high call volumes and I should go online to try and find help. FFS.

I'm going to try phoning them shrtly also, I will let you know if i get any farther.

OKAY! I emailed help@muse.mu and they have told me that I should have received an email from "Warner Music" which I did not and they forwarded me the one I should have received which says;

Hi,

As you have been informed, you have been lucky enough to win two tickets to see Muse: Radio 2 In Concert.

Date: 31st October 2012

Venue: BBC Radio Theatre

Address: Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA (please see map below)

Nearest tube: Oxford Circus (Central, Victoria and Bakerloo lines)

Admission on site from: 6.30pm

Recording starts: 8pm

Minimum ages: 16

There will be a bar available.

You will be greeted upon arrival. Please ask for the Muse fan site guest list, quote your name and you will be handed your two tickets.

Please note that you will need to be there by 7pm.

OKAY! I emailed help@muse.mu and they have told me that I should have received an email from "Warner Music" which I did not and they forwarded me the one I should have received which says;

Hi,

As you have been informed, you have been lucky enough to win two tickets to see Muse: Radio 2 In Concert.

Date: 31st October 2012

Venue: BBC Radio Theatre

Address: Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA (please see map below)

Nearest tube: Oxford Circus (Central, Victoria and Bakerloo lines)

Admission on site from: 6.30pm

Recording starts: 8pm

Minimum ages: 16

There will be a bar available.

You will be greeted upon arrival. Please ask for the Muse fan site guest list, quote your name and you will be handed your two tickets.

Please note that you will need to be there by 7pm.

I got that email aswell, so if i reply saying i did not recieve that email, will they send me it?

I just phoned them and they said I wasn't on the list as well, even though I have emails from them confirming I won,

I got that email aswell, so if i reply saying i did not recieve that email, will they send me it?

I just phoned them and they said I wasn't on the list as well, even though I have emails from them confirming I won,

I would email them and tell them that you have not got that email, they will forward it to you, then I'm printing it off and taking it with me just in case haha.

But she just said people that were told they had won, are definitely on the list and will definitely get a seat

I would email them and tell them that you have not got that email, they will forward it to you, then I'm printing it off and taking it with me just in case haha.

But she just said people that were told they had won, are definitely on the list and will definitely get a seat

I just emailed them, she sent me the 'official' ticket thing, so yes, just printing that off, and keeping fingers crossed its alright on the night.

Thank you for your help!

Ok so I'm an idiot and didn't check my emails until I got a text today saying 'we are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at the muse radio 2 concert' and I was like WHAT!

I'm just gonna buy a ticket to london tonight and head up tomorrow.

Would anyone be able to let me know what is the best time to arrive? As it says they give out more tickets than there are spaces so some may be dissapointed. Doors open at 6.30 should I get there earlier?

Thanks!

Archived