2012.10.31 - BBC Radio Theatre, London, UK

chudenk

I Took part in the muse competition for two tickets for muse's concert tickets ,

Then yesterday i received an email saying i had Won the two tickets , and that i had to confirm by giving my full name.

As soon as i could , i replied to them with my full name and confirmation , But i haven't gotton a reply from them , So i wanted to know if anyone else who won the tickets got a reply yet , and i also have a couple of questions ;

~Will the tickets be posted to your address , or will it be like an e-ticket thing?

~ I'm really getting paranoid , that they forgot me or something , because i hadn't given my address or age or anything when i sent the original email , i have only given my full name so far , is this bad ? did i lose my chance to go to this once in a lifetime concert?

Thanks in advance ,

Samanator36 :D

Please answer , this is a bump . i still haven't recieved anything yet

Please answer , this is a bump . i still haven't recieved anything yet

I don't know if anyone here knows the answer as none of us won.

On the BBC website, it says all tickets are e-tickets. I expect the BBC will get the details from Muse.Mu and then email you a ticket.

The itunes show worked in the same way - we had to reply to the email from Muse.Mu and they passed on the details to itunes. itunes then sent us our tickets.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

And more tickets have appeared on ebay - a different seller but with EXACTLY the same wording as the previous sale, with the seller also coming from the Midlands and an account that hasn't been used on ebay for years. Very suspicious. As the tickets are e-tickets, they could sell the same ticket to several people and be gone with the money...

On the BBC website, it says all tickets are e-tickets. I expect the BBC will get the details from Muse.Mu and then email you a ticket.

The itunes show worked in the same way - we had to reply to the email from Muse.Mu and they passed on the details to itunes. itunes then sent us our tickets.

And more tickets have appeared on ebay - a different seller but with EXACTLY the same wording as the previous sale, with the seller also coming from the Midlands and an account that hasn't been used on ebay for years. Very suspicious. As the tickets are e-tickets, they could sell the same ticket to several people and be gone with the money...

There is a name for people like that but it ain't pretty.

Thats disgusting of him if he's actually doing that!!

How much are these tickets selling for?

And thanks btw :)

Maybe a different seller, as the first one was from Birmingham, and this one from Coventry.

Another winner here, also having the same worries after not receiving any further confirmation. Relieved to hear it's not just me though. Not sure who to contact to find out more, any ideas?

Ah, I am also glad to finally hear I am not the only one, this is getting very worrying! No one knows a thing it seeems.

Do you have to take id with you?

I Hope Not. I Plan to give the tickets to my best friend who is studying in london , far away from me

He Really deserves it :)

Another winner here, also having the same worries after not receiving any further confirmation. Relieved to hear it's not just me though. Not sure who to contact to find out more, any ideas?

Ah, I am also glad to finally hear I am not the only one, this is getting very worrying! No one knows a thing it seeems.

Guys I have the same problem , nothing yet .

I will post on this thread as soon as i get the email to let you guys know ..

I Hope Not. I Plan to give the tickets to my best friend who is studying in london , far away from me

Thankyou, I'm also sat continuously checking my email...just want to know.

Wow what a nice friend you are! Hope your friend realises how precious these tickets are. (If he doesn't want them, you may send them to me ;) )

Wow what a nice friend you are! Hope your friend realises how precious these tickets are. (If he doesn't want them, you may send them to me ;) )

If he says he can't go i'll sell them or something , because i can't go myself ;(

Don't worry ,i'm pretty sure he'll change his plans for this :p

If he says he can't go i'll sell them or something , because i can't go myself ;(

Don't worry ,i'm pretty sure he'll change his plans for this :p

Please don't sell them - give them away and really make somebody's day :)

I know most of you will be feeling like its a huge injustice that these tickets have been handed out maybe to some of those who won't appreciate how special this event is as much as others, but you can rest assured in the knowledge that me and my plus one will be there to represent :D I've been more than your average muse fan since i was 14 and now its 5 years later and im a die hard fan with more than 300 variations of muse songs on my itunes and the drummer in a performing muse tribute band who pride ourselves on absolute perfection even down to live intros, outros and solos :) But this is the first chance i've ever gotten to see my idols perform live and so even know i know its complete luck of the draw, atleast you now know that there are some people in that crowd that can appreciate it to its fullest extent :D

I know most of you will be feeling like its a huge injustice that these tickets have been handed out maybe to some of those who won't appreciate how special this event is as much as others, but you can rest assured in the knowledge that me and my plus one will be there to represent :D I've been more than your average muse fan since i was 14 and now its 5 years later and im a die hard fan with more than 300 variations of muse songs on my itunes and the drummer in a performing muse tribute band who pride ourselves on absolute perfection even down to live intros, outros and solos :) But this is the first chance i've ever gotten to see my idols perform live and so even know i know its complete luck of the draw, atleast you now know that there are some people in that crowd that can appreciate it to its fullest extent :D

What is your band called, and where do you play ?

Enjoy the gig

Archived