2012.10.31 - BBC Radio Theatre, London, UK

chudenk

Also, this isn't a show in the same context of most of the others for which you can apply for tickets and perhaps be guaranteed to just walk straight in and not worry about over-allocation.

Oh trust me, Nevermind the Buzzcocks wasn't like that either. People were queuing at like noon to make sure they got in. All I'm saying is, once inside, the queue didn't matter for who got what seats - or "barrier" in this case.

I've been keeping an eye on Facebook and Twitter and not seen anyone mention they've won.

it's dragging on a bit now.

i missed a call on my mobile while at work today and it was 'no number' - last time i did that it was to tell me i'd won the Absolute Radio comp so i got all excited and hugged my phone all lunch break. Then i remembered we didn't have to give our phone numbers :rolleyes:

I think the top posters in this thread should win some tickets ;). hey Pip looks like we're both going :awesome:

I keep checking emails and train fares! I'm trying to decide what will be the maximum I'm willing to pay for my journey.....but I keep coming up with ridiculous high amounts so I don't have to give up:LOL: Seriously though, if I only find out next week, the price's likely to be well over £100:( (but has to be done right??:D)

i missed a call on my mobile while at work today and it was 'no number' - last time i did that it was to tell me i'd won the Absolute Radio comp so i got all excited and hugged my phone all lunch break. Then i remembered we didn't have to give our phone numbers :rolleyes:

I think the top posters in this thread should win some tickets ;). hey Pip looks like we're both going :awesome:

:awesome::\mm/:

:LOL:

I keep checking emails and train fares! I'm trying to decide what will be the maximum I'm willing to pay for my journey.....but I keep coming up with ridiculous high amounts so I don't have to give up:LOL: Seriously though, if I only find out next week, the price's likely to be well over £100:( (but has to be done right??:D)

of course! i was trying to buy a rear view ticket for Manc on ebay and ended up buying 4 (well let's hope they turn up) because i kept thinking it was worth it. (Only thing is if they do turn up, i will have to find 3 people to go with me and that will be very hard :LOL:) So just keep increasing that price :LOL:

Actually though - check this out first but i thought i had read somewhere that if you buy a train ticket in advance and don't use it, you could get a refund. that may have been an offer or something so check out any small print before you buy but it could save you money...

:LOL:

of course! i was trying to buy a rear view ticket for Manc on ebay and ended up buying 4 (well let's hope they turn up) because i kept thinking it was worth it. (Only thing is if they do turn up, i will have to find 3 people to go with me and that will be very hard :LOL:) So just keep increasing that price :LOL:

Actually though - check this out first but i thought i had read somewhere that if you buy a train ticket in advance and don't use it, you could get a refund. that may have been an offer or something so check out any small print before you buy but it could save you money...

Yeah, it's only for special offers or full return tickets (not off peak). For the Roundhouse gig I did buy a train ticket 3 weeks in advance just in case (didn't win:(), but it was Sunday and I had friends to see, so it was ok; can't do it again, though, it's in the middle of the week, and can't justify a day off work for nothing! (a Muse gig, that's a reasonable excuse!)

No, not top posters but people from Devon who used to watch then in small venues as it will be going back in time for me.

My other ticket will still be going spare though.....any takers ?

(thats when they remember to tell me that I have won :LOL:)

No, not top posters but people from Devon who used to watch then in small venues as it will be going back in time for me.

Hell yes! I'd gladly accompany you should you win and find yourself with no +1!

Hell yes! I'd gladly accompany you should you win and find yourself with no +1!

Hey I thought Johnny was taking me ;):LOL: I saw them in a small venue in 2000 but not in Devon so does that count?

You tried to bribe me :LOL:

I'm quite offended by that :( I offered a swap. Fair exchange is no robbery.

I would have offered my O2 standing ticket but that gig is before this one so it wouldn't work out. So the only thing I had is the Absolution towel.

I may now offer a rear view Manc ticket in exchange for a +1 though if someone would like it as I have bought some from Ebay and will probably end up going alone so I have spares.

(And I'd like to point out that I gave away my itunes +1 for free although I was offered some good money for it.) :)

I'm quite offended by that :( I offered a swap. Fair exchange is no robbery.

I would have offered my O2 standing ticket but that gig is before this one so it wouldn't work out. So the only thing I had is the Absolution towel.

I may now offer a rear view Manc ticket in exchange for a +1 though if someone would like it as I have bought some from Ebay and will probably end up going alone so I have spares.

(And I'd like to point out that I gave away my itunes +1 for free although I was offered some good money for it.) :)

You can have it :kiss:

Are you doing early queueing and (hopefully) barrier with us on Friday or Saturday? :)

You can have it :kiss:

Are you doing early queueing and (hopefully) barrier with us on Friday or Saturday? :)

:LOL: Sorry Pip, was just trying to show that I am a decent person. Honestly what am I like - being put out over a comment over a non existant ticket :LOL:

*pokes self with sharp stick*

Sorry folks. :$

I have to work Thurs night till midnight. Would love to queue Friday but not sure if I'll be able to or not due to lack of time to sleep. The other part of me says hang the sleep. :dance: (That side is winning at the moment.)

I have a seated ticket on the Saturday so will rock up really late.

:LOL: Sorry Pip, was just trying to show that I am a decent person. Honestly what am I like - being put out over a comment over a non existant ticket :LOL:

*pokes self with sharp stick*

Sorry folks. :$

I have to work Thurs night till midnight. Would love to queue Friday but not sure if I'll be able to or not due to lack of time to sleep. The other part of me says hang the sleep. :dance: (That side is winning at the moment.)

I have a seated ticket on the Saturday so will rock up really late.

Never mind sleep, come and join us! We need to do barrier together and 'sing' along to Survival again! :stunned::LOL:

Archived