2012.10.31 - BBC Radio Theatre, London, UK

chudenk

Two tickets won here :D Going with a mate from work who loves Muse too. Hubby wasn't too bothered about seeing them twice in a week :LOL:

No guaranteed entry as it's first come first served so just praying I get there early enough :p

Anyone got any tips on times to get to London by to be in with a chance?

Anyone got any tips on times to get to London by to be in with a chance?

Thankfully, the Beeb aren't as guilty as most about overbooking. I've never been sent away (yet!) when I've arrived at published doors time and the cut off usually happens much later - if at all. Talking to one of the door staff at an In Concert last year she said that they'd never had to turn people away, though I did hear of another event later where there were a few that didn't make it.

In the end, it's all hard to predict as it depends on things like how big the guest list is, how many guests turn up, how much regular punters are put off by the weather.

But I certainly think you'd be unlikely to need to arrive super early...

A pair of tickets to the BBC theatre gig has just sold on ebay for £200. :eek:

Before anybody asks. no I was not the winner (my highest bid was beaten).

On the BBC security site states that they could cross reference the number on the email (ticket) with the list they have.

Hopefully the people who bought the tickets get in.

On the BBC security site states that they could cross reference the number on the email (ticket) with the list they have.

have you got a link to the auction?

Pretty sure you have to show ID so doubt they'll get in.

It's annoying how people who don't even want the tickets win. I mean what fan would give up tickets like that? :stunned: And, incidentally, that doesn't even seem a particularly high price for them.

I don't know whether they are the BBC competition tickets or the Muse ones though. Maybe there is still a tiny glimmer of hope.

It's annoying how people who don't even want the tickets win. I mean what fan would give up tickets like that? :stunned:

I don't know whether they are the BBC competition tickets or the Muse ones though. Maybe there is still a tiny glimmer of hope.

That's just it, it won't be a fan selling :mad:

Thanks

Oh very crafty. Generic sales ID, private auction and caveat that the buyer may not get in.

£200 is a bargain if they do but oh dear, what a total gutting rip off if they don't.

And what a b*****d to be reselling. :mad:

I fear there will be two bitterly disappointed, out-of-pocket Muse fans, really don't think they'll get in.

Archived