North American Tour presale registration issues

james90

For the Toronto show (April 9, 2013), if it's telling me that there are not enough tickets to fulfill my request (I'm trying to order 2 tickets -- it will let me order 1 ticket), does that mean the ENTIRE show is practically sold out? That there won't even be tickets available for the general sale (which is supposed to be this Saturday)? Does anyone have experience with this? I'm feeling quite deflated right now.

Thanks,

Michael

They can't not have tickets available for the general sale. If there are no tickets, there can be no sale. Presales only have a small number of tickets available for purchase.

Double negatives, FTW.

They can't not have tickets available for the general sale. If there are no tickets, there can be no sale. Presales only have a small number of tickets available for purchase.

Double negatives, FTW.

Thank you, SummerRain, that makes me feel a whole lot better. I basically wasn't sure if there were a limited amount of pre-sale tickets, or if this meant the whole show was sold out and I'm out of luck.

Cheers,

Michael

Thank you, SummerRain, that makes me feel a whole lot better. I basically wasn't sure if there were a limited amount of pre-sale tickets, or if this meant the whole show was sold out and I'm out of luck.

Cheers,

Michael

No problem! It actually wouldn't be a presale if they sold all the tickets. It would just be the general sale. The whole purpose of a presale is for those who are actual fans of a band or artist and not scalpers to have a first crack at tickets, but they can only release so many, or it would defeat the purpose.

Archived