North American Tour presale registration issues

james90

When did you register on the Muse website?

Did you register on Muse.mu before the 8th? There was a registration deadline so if you missed that, you won't see the access code. But don't freak out yet....the general sale is on Friday and you will definitely get tickets then if you do it early enough.

I signed up a while back when I pre-ordered my 2nd Law Box Set. Hadn't logged in since, had trouble today. No access code. WAH!!

Thanks for your help though!

I'm not getting any options. It's right before final checkout.

"At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity of tickets or choosing a different ticket type.

Currently there are not enough General Admission tickets to fulfill your request."

:'(

Wow, that sucks. I got in right away, got 4 general admission tickets in my cart and it said I have 11 minutes left to check out. When I went to check out, it said there were no tickets in my cart! Now there's nothing left but seats way in the back!

Wow, that sucks. I got in right away, got 4 general admission tickets in my cart and it said I have 11 minutes left to check out. When I went to check out, it said there were no tickets in my cart! Now there's nothing left but seats way in the back!

Keep trying there's still some popping up.

"At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity of tickets or choosing a different ticket type.

Currently there are not enough General Admission tickets to fulfill your request."

:'(

Which show?

Not Oakland, I hope. :(

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I have been refreshing for almost 2 hours now even though there is no longer an option for floor tickets.

I guess I'm going to have to try my luck later in the week through ticketmaster. Does anyone know what the presale password is for live 105?

I heard there was a radio sale but I haven't come across any info yet. My sis says she wants seats now, so I don't know if I'll do GA. I want to!

Live 105 is doing a presale on Thursday. You might want to check out their website. You might also want to check to see if more GA tickets were released for the Oakland pre-sale.

I'm also shocked (but so happy) that the pre-sale for L.A. sold out. Just shows the Muse love is strong in So. Cal. Now, to get Oakland to sell out and show the guys some Nor Cal love. :D

For the Toronto show (April 9, 2013), if it's telling me that there are not enough tickets to fulfill my request (I'm trying to order 2 tickets -- it will let me order 1 ticket), does that mean the ENTIRE show is practically sold out? That there won't even be tickets available for the general sale (which is supposed to be this Saturday)? Does anyone have experience with this? I'm feeling quite deflated right now.

Thanks,

Michael

Archived