North American Tour presale registration issues

james90

Muse admin posted this in the comments section on the pre-sale article on muse.mu:

Hi everyone. Apologies for the issues some of you are having with the codes. The reason for this is that for those of you that either signed up or activated your accounts since last Thursday we had to generate a new batch of codes which are being entered into the Music Today system as we speak. Please hold fire for a few hours and try to create your account with them later on when all should be working. Thanks for your patience...!

Hopefully it will be sorted soon. :)

"Hi everyone. Apologies for the issues some of you are having with the codes. The reason for this is that for those of you that either signed up or activated your accounts since last Thursday we had to generate a new batch of codes which are being entered into the Music Today system as we speak. Please hold fire for a few hours and try to create your account with them later on when all should be working. Thanks for your patience...!

MuseAdmin"

What, they're hand keying them in one by one? I would think it would be more automated than that. But let's hope they get done soon! Thanks Summer.

What, they're hand keying them in one by one? I would think it would be more automated than that. But let's hope they get done soon! Thanks Summer.

No problem! And yeah, that was the only thing that struck me as a bit odd. I'm assuming that one wouldn't be able to create an account posing as an admin just to mess with people, or I hope not, anyway.

If we remember/have the time (thankfully, I'm off work today), when do we start getting our codes working, can we try and post it in this thread, so we know we're getting it resolved? I've only done one presale in my life before this, and it's for the upcoming Chili Peppers show in Vegas on New Year's Eve. It's only a 1,500 capacity show, so I wanted to try and get them early. It was the easiest ticket-buying experience I've ever had, ironically. I didn't even need a password if I was linked directly from their site. I'm typically fine with doing general sale, but I've heard horror stories in the past about the Muse clusterfucks, so I wanted to get my GA early.

If you are going to Vegas for the RHCP then probably not the same show actually. I'll be going to Boston.

Awesome! Yeah, I saw RHCP when they were here in Detroit back in June, and I saw them front row center, on the rail at Lollapalooza this year, which was the greatest night of my life, and I'm going to Vegas for New Year's. I'll be at the Detroit show for Muse.

Where can I find the presale code? I don't see it in my Member Profile. I need tickets for the Tulsa show. Please help!

On your member profile page of the main website, so long as you registered before the 8th and are logged-in.

On your member profile page of the main website, so long as you registered before the 8th and are logged-in.

Meh, I guess that's why. I think I missed the cut-off by about an hour. Been trolling the Muse site and board for years, but never registered. I just found out they were coming to Tulsa. Never thought Muse would actually play Oklahoma again. I guess I'll just try the public sale and keep my fingers crossed.

That would make sense, but if the site is glitchy... And yes, the forum is separate from the main muse.mu site. If people registered on muse.mu prior to today, they should not be having issues. Hopefully management will get clarify/solve the issue soon.

That's the confusion for me - the forum being separate from the main.mu site. I'll wait to see what tickets are available for Madison Square Garden for the general sale. Lesson learned. :)

Presale tickets for my area go on sale at 1000am PST today. I cannot find an access code to buy my tickets. Can someone help me figure out where to get it?

As Pip said,

You should be registered on the main Muse.mu website. The access code is in the Member profile tab and should be used to create an account on the Musictoday website to buy the tickets.

As Pip said,

You should be registered on the main Muse.mu website. The access code is in the Member profile tab and should be used to create an account on the Musictoday website to buy the tickets.

Thank you for your reply, but there is no code there. I'm freaking out, these tix are gonna sell out!

Thank you for your reply, but there is no code there. I'm freaking out, these tix are gonna sell out!

Did you register on Muse.mu before the 8th? There was a registration deadline so if you missed that, you won't see the access code. But don't freak out yet....the general sale is on Friday and you will definitely get tickets then if you do it early enough.

Archived