North American Tour presale registration issues

james90

oh yeah, thanks! i was freaking out about nothing. i hope they get this fixed soon!!!!!

No problem! Haha, I think the freak-out would be 10 times more than this if it actually happened during the presale. Multiple people in managment of both this site and the musictoday one have been informed, so hopefully, it's resolved quickly.

i get an error when entering the access code on the presale site... it says: "This Access code was entered incorrectly or is invalid. Please re-enter the code or enter a valid code."

i copy pasted the code so no error possible on my side.

Could this be the issue for some of you?

In order to make sure that muse.mu members get the first and fairest access to tickets for these dates, we will have a ticket presale starting Tuesday, October 9th. To be eligible, you must be a member prior to Monday, October 8th. Please log into your member profile on Monday for further details on the presale.

Could this be the issue for some of you?

I don't think so. Admittedly I joined at the last hours of April 7 (depending upon your time zone). But I don't think you would get a code in the first place if you joined too late. Anybody want to test it out by creating a new account now with muse.mu?

I think some people may have just registered for the forum today, but that, of course, is separate from muse.mu. Plus, if you weren't already registered before today, you wouldn't have gotten an access code in the first place.

That would make sense, but if the site is glitchy... And yes, the forum is separate from the main muse.mu site. If people registered on muse.mu prior to today, they should not be having issues. Hopefully management will get clarify/solve the issue soon.

Yeah, I registered on muse.mu and the forum on Friday. And someone with the name museadmin just posted this in the comments under the presale announcements in the news section. I'm assuming it's legit, but does anyone know for sure.

"Hi everyone. Apologies for the issues some of you are having with the codes. The reason for this is that for those of you that either signed up or activated your accounts since last Thursday we had to generate a new batch of codes which are being entered into the Music Today system as we speak. Please hold fire for a few hours and try to create your account with them later on when all should be working. Thanks for your patience...!

MuseAdmin"

Yep, totally having this same problem.

Have tried it in a multiple of formats including upper and lowercase as well, with no luck. I just still keep getting the Invalid Access Code error.

Hopefully it gets fixed before tomorrow! Orrr I will cry gently to myself in a dark corner.

Btw, yes I signed up for the forums today, but have been a muse.mu member for some time now.

Archived