Lol. Something I put together when I was bored...

http://deanmotion.com/muse_lyric_generator.swf

(Requires Flash Player.)

Click the rapidly switching words to stop them. When all 9 are clicked, that is your new Muse lyric.

I'll tweak it and update it further over time with more phrases and hopefully will make more sense.

Enjoy, post here your best results :p

I want to touch evil Dom because our souls will love Chris and I need to believe Chris and our souls.

I got souls twice, so this seems pretty legit already.

I want to touch all evil because our lives will slow down, and I want to recognise eerie whispers and our hearts

Sounds better than most of real muse lyrics

I want to destroy those fat cats because our drummer might not be glorious and I embrase paradise and our hearts.

Poor Dom

I want to touch unloved souls because our souls might look away, and I need to believe Dom and Chris

:awesome:

I want to contain sushine fat-cats because our love might not explode and I consume paradise and Dom :LOL:

I want to destroy unloved souls because our madness will slow down and i know that I paradise and our love

I want to love all Chris because our souls can't slow down and I want to recognise Dom and our souls.

Sounds legit.

I want to destroy beautiful animals (:eek:) because our souls can't love Chris and I lose control violence at all

How depressing, poor animals and Chris :(

I want to play beautiful people, because our hearts can explode and I can't take Chris forever.

Poor Chris indeed...

"I want to touch myself people becasue love can't expose your lies and I can't take souls and Chris" :wtf:

"I want to touch myself people becasue love can't expose your lies and I can't take souls and Chris" :wtf:
Haha, that didn't really work did it.

Pwoper :noey:
Forgive me, I was rushing to put it together and that seemed right at the time.

Some of these results are awesome, this works better than expected...tomorrow I'll add more words for greater variation. More love, souls and hearts too.

More love, souls and hearts too.

and don't forget control!

(or is it added already?:$)

edit: for my second try I got: "I want to destroy you Dom" maybe I should stop with this...

I want to avenge evil people because our hearts can be happy and I consume hearts forever.

I want to destroy beautiful Chris because our universe can't be Glorious and I lose control paradise and our love.

:LOL: Amazing! Sounds so emo!

I want to love evil evil because our love will love chris and I can't take souls underground.

I want to consume those love because our battles can slow down and I need to love Dom and Dom.

I want to avenge beautiful zetas because our universe won't be happy and I consume hearts for one moment.

Belldom and eating hearts and stealing souls and trapping them underground... O.O