2013.04.19 - IZOD Center, E. Rutherford, NJ, US

Furygirl

Do it! Come say hi to me! Especially since I'll technically be attending the gig alone. :$ lol.

Wooh, I'll be alone too! :LOL: We can be alone together :p (Though Catherine got my ticket for me, so I guess I'm technically going with her? XD)

And Tofu, bring your ukulele! :p (Remember NJ in 2010? When we met after the show and you were playing? :LOL:)

*sigh* Memories. :p

Wooh, I'll be alone too! :LOL: We can be alone together :p (Though Catherine got my ticket for me, so I guess I'm technically going with her? XD)

And Tofu, bring your ukulele! :p (Remember NJ in 2010? When we met after the show and you were playing? :LOL:)

Hahaha yessss! :dance: We shall have a party!

that was effortless huh?

just curious, to anyone who got seated tix, are they on the side of the stage or on the floor?

My seats are in the lower seating area, which is not on the floor. As far as I know, assuming they'll do this tour like they have in the past, the entire floor will be general admission.

At least I think that's what you're asking? :$

Okay I'll bring it then! :dance:

does anyone know how "will call" tickets works at the izod center? i plan to get there early to line up so i can get as close as possible, but i'm worried that about having to wait in a separate line to get the tickets first...or taking much longer to get in than people who have actual tickets.

My seats are in the lower seating area, which is not on the floor. As far as I know, assuming they'll do this tour like they have in the past, the entire floor will be general admission.

At least I think that's what you're asking? :$

Yeah, last tour they did all floor GA, but they also split the floor at certain venues, half seated and half GA. Was just curious because I tried to reserved seating and did not think the areas they offered were that great.

That said, I am going to the pit area. Did not even try MSG as I knew it would sell out instantly to scalpers (as it did) plus it is on a Monday!

Hope to see you all there!

If anyone has a presale code for the sale tomorrow at 10am it'd be awesome if you can PM it to me. I got screwed over during yesterdays presale with my tix in the cart; the address mechanism asked for a refresh and when i did the cart was emptied the sale wouldnt work for me anymore :eek: If someone has the passcode I'd really appreciate it becaus I'm getting a bit antsy about my prospects. Thanks!

If anyone has a presale code for the sale tomorrow at 10am it'd be awesome if you can PM it to me. I got screwed over during yesterdays presale with my tix in the cart; the address mechanism asked for a refresh and when i did the cart was emptied the sale wouldnt work for me anymore :eek: If someone has the passcode I'd really appreciate it becaus I'm getting a bit antsy about my prospects. Thanks!

Was there really a presale yesterday? I can't believe I missed it. I'm thinking about buying GA tickets on stubhub but how trustworthy is that site?

It's trustworthy but I'd wait and see if you can get tickets tomorrow first.

Thanks. I'm gonna buy tickets for both the NJ and NY gig but will only be able to attend one. I guess I'll see what I can get! If I don't get decent seats, I'm gonna flip out haha.

I got floor seats, how is that possible? I thought they'd be sold out by now?? I literally got them on my first try. I'm thinking it was a miracle of sorts lol. I'm excited but confused!!! It's standing, right?

I know it's a while away but I feel so foreign to this board and to the Muse community lately. I used to come on here all the time years ago but I'm rarely on here and I'd like to change that as I'm an avid Muse fan. Also, I think it'd be cool to get to know people who are going to the NJ show and when the time comes, we'd meet up outside the doors hours before they open. I don't really care about your age or gender as long as you're at least 18 as I'm a 24 year old female. Let me know if you're interested!

Hey guys! If anyone is selling GA tickets it would be much appreciated since companies like to buy out tickets before they go on sale.

It would be my 7th time seeing them, the only time i got up front was back in 2004 at the electric factory... love to muse and all of the fellow fans!

Archived