2013.03.07 - Target Center, Minneapolis, MN, US

Furygirl

I think most of us feel we got what we payed for.

I've been a fan since Abso, and it's still only the second time I've seen them live... not sure why the setlist would feel stale.

I,ve been a fan since Showbiz,I guess that,s why we have a different opinon.;)

Hey, just like last time. People who didn't go to the gig come and complain.

Well, I f**cking loved the Minneapolis gig, and it was far better than the one I went to before. I don't think I really paid attention to what songs got picked or if the one I wanted didn't get played. Seriously, it was a phenomenal show. :D

Oh come on, whatever happened to Minnesota nice??? :D

I am not originally from MN, and any of you who were at both shows know Chicago people can throw elbows. I will not hesitate to call an asshole an asshole. Coming in this thread and complaining about the set list when you were not there is rude.

Hey, just like last time. People who didn't go to the gig come and complain.

Well, I f**cking loved the Minneapolis gig, and it was far better than the one I went to before. I don't think I really paid attention to what songs got picked or if the one I wanted didn't get played. Seriously, it was a phenomenal show. :D

right on!

I couldn't see well at the '10 show, both because of the terrible place I was standing, and because... well, it was just hard to see when the band was on the pillars.

It was a cool thing, but the visuals at this show were actually a lot better, imo.

And being able to actually see the band up close really intensified the experience for me.

Plus, pretty hard to top that Follow Me bass drop live.

That was absolutely insane.

It was an amazing show! Muse never sounded better and they enjoyed themselves and interacted well with the crowd. They performed two of my favourites (Sunburn & MotP) but there was really nothing to complain about the setlist. All of the T2L songs went down well. Stockholm Syndrome live is an unforgettable experience.

Last time (October 5, 2010) we got a few more intros (Bliss teaser and House of the Rising Sun) and outros (School, Agitated and Endless Nameless) and they opened their set with Exogenesis Symphony Overture and closed with Take A Bow.

Muse treated us Minnesotan fans great both times!

I have now seen them seven times including London, Los Angeles and Baltimore and I have never been disappointed.

P.S. There were about 6,900 tickets sold for this show, about 900 fewer than at the 2010 gig, but the event grossed $52,000 more this time which should please the band and the promoters.

Not really a terrible turnout considering.

Was interesting (and scary) to see how SLOW the tickets sold with the paperless set up. Definately can't compare the ticket sales to the non-paperless shows... I think it's quite obvious scalpers have a real negative impact on concerts, and artificially inflate ticket sales.

Kind of nice to see a band that would sacrifice that.

I was so thrilled to see MotP that I think I punched the bf pretty hard in the chest when it started.

This was made up for by the nail marks he gouged in both my shoulders during the drop in Follow Me. :LOL:

Didn't see much positive there :( And the last one was sort of an embarassing personal blog, not an article. Sad that that guy got barrier.

Well, here's one we missed. :LOL:http://blogs.citypages.com/gimmenoise/2013/03/muse_at_target_center_concert_review_2013.php

Archived