2013.03.07 - Target Center, Minneapolis, MN, US

Furygirl

Hi everyone. Last night was AWESOME. Sunburn????? Are you kidding me??? Matt walking in front of the barriers? Ahhhh so close!

Here are some videos I've uploaded. I still have some more to upload later, like when Matt walked in front of us!

Hope everyone had a good time!

I didn't take any pictures. :( My phone is crap anyways.

Was sort of hoping someone got a photo of Bellamy riding the spinning drum set during Liquid State. :LOL:

Yes that was funny! I got a video of it and I'll be uploading very soon. I was showing it to my brother and kind of explaining how Matt was probably annoyed that the spotlight wasn't on him so he had to do something crazy hahahah.

Yes that was funny! I got a video of it and I'll be uploading very soon. I was showing it to my brother and kind of explaining how Matt was probably annoyed that the spotlight wasn't on him so he had to do something crazy hahahah.

Well, I couldn't see Chris in the center due to all the tall guys, so at least Matt put on a show for us. :LOL:

The faces he was making were cheesy and priceless, as well.

No hysteria...

I completely thought they were going to play it instead of Animals, but I loved every minute of it. Didn't take enough photos. I was too far away from the stage. Did anyone else see those musers with the tinfoil hats? :LOL:

funny and hot!

I completely thought they were going to play it instead of Animals, but I loved every minute of it. Didn't take enough photos. I was too far away from the stage. Did anyone else see those musers with the tinfoil hats? :LOL: [/QUO

TE]

yes , they were behind us in the queue and they put one on the Lakers statue too :)

Chicago was great but last night qualifies as the best of my life. Not only did I touch Matt again, I threw crazy socks on stage at the end and he picked them up! :happy:

here's a teaser photo

P1030584.jpg

then the link to my fb album.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.582265415136674.1073741826.100000596629865&type=1&l=32960c557f

funny and hot!

I completely thought they were going to play it instead of Animals, but I loved every minute of it. Didn't take enough photos. I was too far away from the stage. Did anyone else see those musers with the tinfoil hats? :LOL: [/QUO

TE]

yes , they were behind us in the queue and they put one on the Lakers statue too :)

Chicago was great but last night qualifies as the best of my life. Not only did I touch Matt again, I threw crazy socks on stage at the end and he picked them up! :happy:

here's a teaser photo

P1030584.jpg

then the link to my fb album.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.582265415136674.1073741826.100000596629865&type=1&l=32960c557f

Your pictures are awesome!

Thanks for the links.

I found them quite negative, tbh, but I think I'm gonna take this over to the general thread, as I didn't attend this particular gig.

He did that years ago,sitting on the drum set at the end of the shows,looking back it was funny,now.... it,s pretty irritating trying to get everybodys attention because you don,t want someone else to have the spotlight for 5 or 6 minutes.Poor Chris......God I hate fucking Bellamy!!!

I must say,looking at the setlists from the American gigs,I feel sorry for you guys.They play the same songs.I know that everybody wants to hear the new songs but you like to hear some old songs aswell.For God sake,they made 6 albums, is it so hard to make a setlist with new and old stuff.Give the people what they want,that,s what they get payed for....

Btw PIB I think that ship has sailed

He did that years ago,sitting on the drum set at the end of the shows,looking back it was funny,now.... it,s pretty irritating trying to get everybodys attention because you don,t want someone else to have the spotlight for 5 or 6 minutes.Poor Chris......God I hate fucking Bellamy!!!

I must say,looking at the setlists from the American gigs,I feel sorry for you guys.They play the same songs.I know that everybody wants to hear the new songs but you like to hear some old songs aswell.For God sake,they made 6 albums, is it so hard to make a setlist with new and old stuff.Give the people what they want,that,s what they get payed for....

Btw PIB I think that ship has sailed

What??? Gotta love Bellamy! lol

Honestly, as soon as the show starts I really don't care what songs they play, you know? I just get into it and I don't even think about what they're playing. I was just happy we got Animals and not Explorers!

Luckily I saw PIB in 2010, definitely one of my favorites, I'm shocked that they dropped it this tour. Also, would kill to see Bliss live.

What??? Gotta love Bellamy! lol

Honestly, as soon as the show starts I really don't care what songs they play, you know? I just get into it and I don't even think about what they're playing. I was just happy we got Animals and not Explorers!

Luckily I saw PIB in 2010, definitely one of my favorites, I'm shocked that they dropped it this tour. Also, would kill to see Bliss live.

Seeing Bliss would be absolutely amazing. :supersad:

And yes, I was shocked about no PiB... I mean, at least on this tour. I knew it was happening. :LOL:

Even my "only sort of into Muse" boyfriend commented on the lack of PiB.

But yes... when I'm there, none of it mattered at all. It was still amazing.

And I never truly believed I'd see Sunburn. :awesome:

Archived