2013.03.07 - Target Center, Minneapolis, MN, US

Furygirl

No mention of a meet and greet in the VIP descriptions, so there's no telling if the "party" is just snacks, or something more exciting.

Why do Muse insist on coming to the northern states when it's freezing out? It's always a long cold walk to and from the venue, and no way in hell are they going to stand outside and meet people if it's -20! :LOL:

stuff from my 2010 Target Center thread that might be handy

Target Center's website: http://www.targetcenter.com/default.asp?targetcenter=87&objId=779

The Starbucks across the street was very good to us last time, I'll be sure to give them a heads up again

some possibly helpful links for anyone coming from out of town

http://metrotransit.org/

http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/visitors/index.asp

No mention of a meet and greet in the VIP descriptions, so there's no telling if the "party" is just snacks, or something more exciting.

Why do Muse insist on coming to the northern states when it's freezing out? It's always a long cold walk to and from the venue, and no way in hell are they going to stand outside and meet people if it's -20! :LOL:

they have another gig the next day anyway, stalking chances at this gig are not good :-(

and maybe it won't be freezing if our weather trends continue, I remember being terrified there would be a snowstorm in 2010 for the Chicago show, but instead it was a nice spring day! and last winter here I logged the most bike commutes ever!

@stardust123 pretty sure such name-calling is unnecessary, even though it was a sarcastic response

anyway ... I think I've heard of someone coming from Australia attending this and most of the other NA dates. just a little jealous I can't attend more, but I'm satisfied with my plans especially if they keep playing Survival as the closer. I'll be coming from Chicago so not too far away.

I remember being terrified there would be a snowstorm in 2010 for the Chicago show, but instead it was a nice spring day!

I didn't queue for Chicago but I remember those guys being cold?? but I do remember not needing a jacket when I showed up later in the day. that was a ridiculous concert outfit I wore that day :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

The 2010 one was sort of close, from what I heard, but there were quite a few empty seats.

There's still GA available for this one, so I'm really curious how it's selling.

I REALLY want to go to a second one this time around, but I can't get enough days off to drive very far, and places like St Louis and Detroit are just too dangerous to go to alone. :(

I should have gotten Chicago tickets.

• 1 month later...

Archived