Furygirl

2013.03.07 - Target Center, Minneapolis, MN, US

No mention of a meet and greet in the VIP descriptions, so there's no telling if the "party" is just snacks, or something more exciting.

Why do Muse insist on coming to the northern states when it's freezing out? It's always a long cold walk to and from the venue, and no way in hell are they going to stand outside and meet people if it's -20! :LOL:

stuff from my 2010 Target Center thread that might be handy

Target Center's website: http://www.targetcenter.com/default.asp?targetcenter=87&objId=779

The Starbucks across the street was very good to us last time, I'll be sure to give them a heads up again

some possibly helpful links for anyone coming from out of town

http://metrotransit.org/

http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/visitors/index.asp

No mention of a meet and greet in the VIP descriptions, so there's no telling if the "party" is just snacks, or something more exciting.

Why do Muse insist on coming to the northern states when it's freezing out? It's always a long cold walk to and from the venue, and no way in hell are they going to stand outside and meet people if it's -20! :LOL:

they have another gig the next day anyway, stalking chances at this gig are not good :-(

and maybe it won't be freezing if our weather trends continue, I remember being terrified there would be a snowstorm in 2010 for the Chicago show, but instead it was a nice spring day! and last winter here I logged the most bike commutes ever!

In theory I am going to this gig...thanks to Catherine who bought my ticket today!

Whether or not I go depends on many things...but hey, I can dream for a while right? :LOL:

I purchased my ticket for the show! I'm also going to the one in Detroit! I am super excited to see them! This will be my first time in Minneapolis and I can't wait to meet some fellow Musers!

Whoo I'm in too with a friend, GA floor.

So psyched it's not even funny.

Then there's that weird feeling after you buy them where you realize you have to wait 5 months to get your money's worth, and more. D:

@stardust123 pretty sure such name-calling is unnecessary, even though it was a sarcastic response

anyway ... I think I've heard of someone coming from Australia attending this and most of the other NA dates. just a little jealous I can't attend more, but I'm satisfied with my plans especially if they keep playing Survival as the closer. I'll be coming from Chicago so not too far away.

I remember being terrified there would be a snowstorm in 2010 for the Chicago show, but instead it was a nice spring day!

I didn't queue for Chicago but I remember those guys being cold?? but I do remember not needing a jacket when I showed up later in the day. that was a ridiculous concert outfit I wore that day :facepalm:

I purchased tickets about an hour and a half after presale started and i got pushed back to section 111, not too bad though. Im driving 6 hours from canada for this gig.

Was the gig in 2010 sold out?

Edited by inthemiddle

Tried buying tickets on the ticketmaster.com site, but the security code keeps saying that I am inputting it wrong. What is up with that?

Was the gig in 2010 sold out?

it wasn't sold out, but it was pretty well packed.

Hopefully I'll get my next semester schedule sorted out soon and (hopefully) be able to go

The 2010 one was sort of close, from what I heard, but there were quite a few empty seats.

There's still GA available for this one, so I'm really curious how it's selling.

I REALLY want to go to a second one this time around, but I can't get enough days off to drive very far, and places like St Louis and Detroit are just too dangerous to go to alone. :(

I should have gotten Chicago tickets.

Im curious, I purchased my tickets an hour after pre-sale started and got row W in section 111. I checked out ticketmaster a few days ago and would've been able to get tickets alot closer to the stage. How does that work?

Not ALL tickets are available in the pre-sales. They just give certain blocks of tickets to prevent the entire show (or at least all the good seats) selling out during pre-sales.

So, in rare cases where a show isn't selling quickly, you can get better tickets outside of the pre-sales. :$

Still haven't bought my tickets yet. Daunted by the task of getting other people to commit for a concert in March in Minnesota. ;)

Anyone trying that VIP package? How does that work with the paperless system?