2013.02.23 - Tampa Bay Times Forum, Tampa, FL, US

Furygirl

Maybe I'm being naive, but I don't think it's going to be that big a problem. Florida is not a hardcore, gig-going state. I don't do a lot of arena shows, but every one I've looked at usually has floor tickets available for a long time. Lower bowl stuff will go a bit quick, but not usually GA. :erm:

Anyone know the presale ticketmaster password for Tampa? It isn't LAW or MADNESS

I have 2 tickets to Madison Square Garden that I bought at MUSE presale.

Now, I want to go to Tampa concert to because I just realized I'm in Tampa the weekend MUSE is there.

Anywho, any ideas on Tampa Ticketmaster password?

Thanks

~Rich

that's the one near the Ice Palace right? Could have got cheaper options right off the crosstown expressway.

I'm not sure. It's just a little over a mile from the venue, and we got a 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite for $149/night, so that seems like a really good deal! We've got a bunch of people in our room, so that narrowed down the options a bit.

• 1 month later...
As I'm anxiously awaiting a tour date near me in NC, I keep eyeing this one and checking to see if GA Floor tickets are still available. :p Sigh. Must.Be.Patient. lol

There's a 99% chance I'm not going anymore because I'm taking a max course load next semester and doubt I'll have time to drive down for a weekend to see the gig. I have a GA ticket so if you're interested PM me.

Archived