2013.01.23 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, US

Furygirl

I think I'll go to these. And this time I won't miss my flight like when I went for LA Rising. :facepalm::chuckle: Or pass out from exhaustion in our hotel room. Or forget my wallet the next morning and wake up Shelbi, Justin, and Veronica with frantic texts and calls. (I'm so sorry you guys! :$ I think the RATM/Muse combo from the night before had melted my brain. The poor shuttle driver must have thought I was insane.)

:LOL:

I will definitely need to go to this one! And just one thing on my mind, isn't it too early for them to come to the US already? Or are they coming back again in the fall?

If things go generally like they did last tour (which so far it has been), I'd guess they'll be coming back later on.

this paperless ticketing thing is gonna be a mess if it applies to GA. it's reasonable to prevent scalping but what if something comes up and you can't make the show after all?? i'll be buying my friend a ticket but she's not 100% sure whether she'll be taking classes next term. it'd suck if i can't re-sell. :indiff: are GA tickets ever will call?

Archived