2013.01.23 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, US

Furygirl

No, you have to sit where your ticket says, and there are usually staff at the entry of each section who check your ticket to make sure you're going into the right section, so you probably can't even just hang out in their section. But you're free to meet up with your friend in the hallways and hang out there as much as you want before the show, and Staples has a few lounge areas to sit down and hang out too.

Depends if the staff person is checking tickets, sometimes they won't mind. But somehow my friends were able to sneak into the floor and no one checked their tickets.

Hmmm I see. Oh well :( It was worth the try. I might have to think of something else though. But thanks anyway you guys. :)

Hey guys! I haven't been on here lately but just returned and wondering if there was a meet-up of muse.mu fans before or after the concert? It would be great to meet up with other fans. I'll be by myself so far, I bought myself an early Birthday gift back in Oct. :happy:

I will definitely be having a drink somewhere at LA Live (prob. yardhouse or espn live) before the show! :D

Plus, I'll be seating in Sec 103, Row 7. If you're near, say hello!

Richie//

I will have the traveling flag with me for the next two shows (possibly more if I can't find someone to take it from LA #3 to Oakland). So if you'd like to sign it, come find me. I have red and black hair and I'll most likely have it up in pigtails since I have GA (hate getting my hair pulled in the pit. :LOL: ). I'll walk with the flag up and down the line a few times too, since we'll have hours to kill.

Did anybody have issues last night in SD with the paperless GA tickets? I had issues with my paperless seats, but they were already printed at will call. Did any of you GA guys get printed tickets from will call for GA or did everyone's card get swiped right the first time in GA?

I have seats to LA night 1 so I'll ask them then, just don't want to line up hours early for night 2 GA then have issues at the door.

I will have the traveling flag with me for the next two shows (possibly more if I can't find someone to take it from LA #3 to Oakland). So if you'd like to sign it, come find me. I have red and black hair and I'll most likely have it up in pigtails since I have GA (hate getting my hair pulled in the pit. :LOL: ). I'll walk with the flag up and down the line a few times too, since we'll have hours to kill.

I'll sign it on Thursday :D

Doors open at 6

Band of skulls on at 7

Muse on at 8:15

I'm really not used to the headliner hitting the stage before 9:00.

It's been way too long since my last Muse gig! :D Can't wait for tomorrow night, woohoo! I'm gonna miss Band of Skulls, but at least I can check out the merch and film tomorrow and hang out in the GA queue on Thursday.

:happy: I'll be the girl in the flashing Bellamy glasses, section 102.

Where do I get my tickets?

I bought through the presale thing on the members page and have a charge from musictoday.com for $151.70 back on 10/10 but dont have a confirmation email or anything.

Box office. Bring your ID and the credit card used and explain to them that you didn't receive a confirmation email.

So this is my first concert ever and I was just wondering what should I expect my experience to be. I'm going solo tonight but tomorrow I'll be going again with friends into the GA section. Tonight however I got a seat in Section 101. So yea I'm just wondering how concerts in Staples Center are like if anyone who's attended before could give some insight that'd be much appreciated.

So this is my first concert ever and I was just wondering what should I expect my experience to be. I'm going solo tonight but tomorrow I'll be going again with friends into the GA section. Tonight however I got a seat in Section 101. So yea I'm just wondering how concerts in Staples Center are like if anyone who's attended before could give some insight that'd be much appreciated.

its fine. wont get too crazy, especialy in the seats. Just enjoy the show.

I remember 2-3 years ago these gigs threads would be like 200 pages long. Doesnt seem like that anymore. And if last night is any indication they'll be playing 10 songs from the 2nd law, so I can understand...

Archived