2013.01.23 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, US

Furygirl

Thanx everyone for your super advices regarding parking lot.

My friend and her husband are not gig goers and her husband usually gets up at 5am:eek: so another thing we have to worry is to keep him awake enough to drive us home (safely):D

Just hope we don't get stuck for hours in the queue to get out of the parking lot.:LOL:

There's a lot right across from Staples that is cheap early in the day. I think it was $10, then it's around $15 or 20 in the afternoon. Good place to park if you're lining up. It was so easy to get out of, with very little traffic and easy to get onto the freeway after the gig. It was on 12th st. I took a pic from the lot, maybe that'll help with locating it.

5023804397_02c2ef4cb6_z.jpg

What sort of time we need to get to that parking lot in order to be sure of getting a space?

I am trying to make the whole experience not too traumatic for the poor man, they have no idea what await for them at a Muse concert, and no doubt will be completely dazed after the gig.:LOL:

BTW nice photo.:)

Hmm, VIP seats are on sale at ticketmaster. Was looking at it and had 2 front row seats in section 112, but can't justify spending that much money without knowing if i am even going to make it down there. But just a heads up that there are VIP seats on sale that are breathing on the necks of the band and all our GA friends that lucked out.

Hmm, VIP seats are on sale at ticketmaster. Was looking at it and had 2 front row seats in section 112, but can't justify spending that much money without knowing if i am even going to make it down there. But just a heads up that there are VIP seats on sale that are breathing on the necks of the band and all our GA friends that lucked out.

That's so crazy that those tix are 219. I got Section 112 a few rows back from the front row and paid 75 from the Muse presale yesterday.

ok thanks! i looked it up and my seat doesn't look bad at all :) I'm not too savvy on this stuff >.< but i'm super excited because I've been a fan since i was 12 and i'm finally going to see Muse for the first time after 8 years of being a fan :)

You're welcome! I hope you have an awesome time! I have a friend going to the Staples Show. Detroit will be my first Muse show.

Has everybody received email confirmation for tickets? And has the money gone out of your account already?

I now seemed to have no tickets:eek:

I only emailed musictoday to query about the name for will call-as the first name on the credit card is not the same as in my email.

Their reply:

"We are unable to locate an order for you in the system under the name or e-mail address provided."

But I took a printscreenof the confirmation with number of receipt and the section, row and seats of the tickets.

Now I am really stressed out- I not just have to buy one ticket for my friends husband, I might have to buy another 3, and what happens after I bought another 3 tickets, musictody charges for the 2 tickets I thought I bought, but they said no, then found them?

This is just too much for me to cope/sort from another continent.:(

Update:

All sorted, I do have 2 tickets bought.

Luckily I was prudent enough to take a printscreen of the confirmation to show musictoday I have bought them.

Now just need to make sure I can get another ticket for ME! (my friend and her husband want to sit together).

I got an email from Staples Center saying that Muse has added a second night at Staples, on Thursday January 24, 2013

No word yet from Muse confirming this though

The email says:

Pre-sale Starts: Thursday, October 11th at 10:00 AM (TODAY!)

Pre-sale Ends: Thursday, October 11th at 10:00 PM

:eek:

And it has a different PW than the previous presale. But I don't see anything on TM and when I click the link in the email, it just takes me to the 23rd.

The email says:

And it has a different PW than the previous presale. But I don't see anything on TM and when I click the link in the email, it just takes me to the 23rd.

It's the same password as the GV sale so that isn't surprising.

I'd keep checking Ticketmaster as a similar thing happened with the Foo Fighters. The announced both dates accidentally, then the 2nd date went up for presale super fast. Also pay attention to KROQ emails.

The email says:

From what I gathered from the email, Staples Center is having its own pre sale for both nights, I could be wrong though.

From what I gathered from the email, Staples Center is having its own pre sale for both nights, I could be wrong though.

Yeah, that's what it looks like to me.

I'd keep checking Ticketmaster as a similar thing happened with the Foo Fighters. The announced both dates accidentally, then the 2nd date went up for presale super fast.

I'm expecting something like that too. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Archived